Starlooks April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant to try this box out for April.  Seeing that palette makes me wish I had not forgotten.  I think I would have been happy with any of the lippies, even the Pout.

I got an email from Brandon and it takes up to 8 business days for the tracking to work. I finally saw that my item is 3-7 business days away, this is really the longest it has ever been but I guess living in Canada is the problemo :wacko:

I got an email from Brandon and it takes up to 8 business days for the tracking to work. I finally saw that my item is 3-7 business days away, this is really the longest it has ever been but I guess living in Canada is the problemo :wacko:
I am in the States and having issues, too :blink:   I think I am at like 7 business days, so I guess I will give it another day or two (though normally, my box gets to me about  4 days after it ships, so 8 days to have any kind of functioning tracking is not really normal for me). I'm telling myself I won't have it in the month of April, so that way if it comes in the next two days it'll feel more positive haha....also, I am day trippin' to Detroit Thursday, so most likely if it comes this week that will be when it finally shows up :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got a response email and it just said "we will have someone look into this for you". Hopefully, I will get my box soon!

Hooray for Brandon LOL I just got a new email concerning my April box:

Indeed your package has not arrived.  It was shipped on the day you got that tracking email.  Here is the printout of the label. 

---It included all of my original shipping info, date/time sent etc---

I just want you to know that the package was labeled and printed and picked up.  After that I can not begin to tell you what happened to it. You have been with us for a pretty long time and we appreciate that, thank you.  I am going to ship you out a new April '14 Starbox today.  You will get the tracking email shortly, it will look exactly like this.

---new shipping info---

In fact that is the tracking number for the new April box you have just been sent.  Please let me know if I can do anything else to help and have a good night.  The post has already gone for the day but this item will start moving at some point tomorrow.  Once it starts moving you can track it here:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

Sincerely,
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
Brandon
So, it looks like this mess up is on the USPS.  If my new box ships tomorrow, it will probably get to me Monday or Tues.

Last edited by a moderator:

So, it looks like this mess up is on the USPS.  If my new box ships tomorrow, it will probably get to me Monday or Tues.
They have great customer service.

I emailed him again since my item is still stuck in the US and he is shipping me another box where the tracking works.. horray for Brandon squared!!!

I got my box today! My lip gloss is in Climax and I really like it. The pigmentation on the shadow seems good! I had issues with 2 of the 5 colors in the one from last summer not being very pigmented, so I am happy with this one (and I love the colors! Hooray for some springy-ness). I feel so late to the party LOL

let's hope that the may box gets to you ladies in may!!  I cannot believe how late your boxes were...

Update on my box... well Brandon was suppose to send a second box last week. I emailed him yesterday because the second boxes tracking didnt work either. He saw that it never shipped. So now a third April box is getting shipped today at some point and since I live in Canada, I am set to get this box by May 22nd. It has been a disaster and I have been with them for a year. They are being super nice and Brandon wrote me a heartfelt email but at this point I am not even late to the party but I got the whole date wrong... not fun getting your box so late that you cant enjoy commenting on it at the same time as everyone. Oh well, lets hope May starbox works out better for me!

Update on my box... well Brandon was suppose to send a second box last week. I emailed him yesterday because the second boxes tracking didnt work either. He saw that it never shipped. So now a third April box is getting shipped today at some point and since I live in Canada, I am set to get this box by May 22nd. It has been a disaster and I have been with them for a year. They are being super nice and Brandon wrote me a heartfelt email but at this point I am not even late to the party but I got the whole date wrong... not fun getting your box so late that you cant enjoy commenting on it at the same time as everyone. Oh well, lets hope May starbox works out better for me!
Did you get your April box yet?

Back