starlooks March 2015 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With lip factory gone and now changes to Starlooks, I don't know if there is an all makeup sub box anymore.

this month is a bust - I didn't even bother swatching the color - it is a bright coral pink and I hate that color (really do - I look like death warmed over in corals)

I wish they would have included a tinted lip gloss, but a boring clear one.  Black mascara (I would have loved a colored mascara :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

This whole box is going up for swap.

@sarahtyler  me too.  I just dropped another makeup sub (I have too much makeup!!) but this one, I kept on.  I will see what the new sub is like, and go from there.

I don't mind getting travel sizes at all - but the gift card thing should be an extra and not used as part of your "box"
Yeah, that really bugs me.

I wore the "volumizing" mascara yesterday...and I use the term very loosely as it doesn't add any volume or length, but it's really dark, doesn't clump or smudge all over my face. I don't know if I'd use it as an everyday mascara, but it will make a really solid back up.

Also, the lipstain, HATE the color, LOVE the formula. I hope they release other colors soon. I don't like any of the other lipsticks (except tender glosses) but this one is really nice, isn't drying and doesn't feather through the lines of my lips.

I was so underwhelmed with this month's box. I gave it to my niece as play makeup. I really hope April is something spectacular since it's the last box before the format change.

the new colors for the matte lipsticks are live

there is a 25% off coupon for them GIMMEMATTE

I had a 50% rewards, so I picked up 3 for $21.00 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got smitten, sultry and wild

http://starlooks.com/collections/featured/products/new-ultra-matte-lip-paint
Lol. I plan on buying at least 3 too. I think the lipstain might be the best thing they've ever sent me. Aside from the brush cleaner which isn't even their product.

@ChullBird  I find that the brush cleaner cleans well, but then there is this oily residue on my brushes - and I have use another cleaner to get it off.  I did rinse well, too...

I got my lippies today - smitten is NOT a brownish color - it is bright red.  Oy....I've emailed them.  I know that the colors will be slightly different, but this is way off - I would have never purchased smitten if I had know it was this bright red.  I do like wild and sultry - those swatches were pretty close to what I expected

starlooks.matte.lippies.jpg

Back