• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Starlooks Swap Thread 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the complete Ashley Hackman March 2014 box for trade.  All still new and in box, no swatching.  Includes Boss Lipstick, Cherry Cedar Lip Pencil, and Black Hole Longwear Eye Liner Pot.  Willing to trade whole box or individually.

Not looking for anything in particular.  Would love tendergloss, lighter shade lip products or colored eyeliners but make me an offer or send me your trade list as I'm flexible.  Just don't want this box to sit unused.

Have the Tender Gloss in POOH BEAR and corresponding Tipsy liner from July '14, both swatched -- I'm new and didn't know better, but next time I see orange, I will just put it back in the box!

Want to trade for Starlooks liner or lipstick in pink, cherry or nudes.  Want to try their products, but got bad color for me.  I just now qualified to swap.  Please, any orange/brights lovers out there??

US only please, and since I'm new, will send first if you wish. 

I have:

*Starlooks 5 Shade Shadow in Casa Blanca (a few scratches on the plastic but the shadows are fine)

*Starlooks TenderGloss Lipstick in Puzzy - Full Size

And a ton more in my swap list.

I'm looking for:

*Aug 2014 PopSugar box

*Giving Keys necklace in Fearless

Try me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Back