• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Start the Weekend off right with a chance to win MAC Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who doesn’t love free makeup? Especially free MAC makeup from the Alexander McQueen collection!

Start off your weekend right by entering this sweepstakes to win the entire MAC for McQueen collection plus this Alexander McQueen patent leather mini box-clutch with crystal jeweled skull clasp (compliments of Net-a-porter.com).

And then when you win, you should let us borrow the super hot, just-the-right-amount-of-goth, sexy clutch. (No need to lend us the equally hot McQueen Mineralize Skinfinish in New Vegas—we already have it.)

Entire prize is worth nearly $1150.00, so click on over and get yourself entered now.

Source

I dont think MAC Likes me I tried to enter and it tells me

Important Message

We could not validate your address. WTF?

Oh and before that they couldnt validate my email adress?

Is anyone else having trouble entering?

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont think MAC Likes me I tried to enter and it tells me Important Message

We could not validate your address. WTF?

Oh and before that they couldnt validate my email adress?

Is anyone else having trouble entering?

Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older. No purchase necessary. Void were prohibited by law.

Oh really why is British columbia and Yukon in there?
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older. No purchase necessary. Void were prohibited by law.

Being Puerto Rican means you're often on a limbo regarding what the hell you are, so when I tried applying and it rejected me I guessed it was because I live here so I was really bummed and closed the page. Then I saw the thread again forgot what it was about and tried again, this time I put my whole zip code. The five numbers and then the other four and it worked! Weeeird... and then again Puerto Rico is not one of the States.

Latest posts

Back