Starting a no-buy tomorrow - I'm scared!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! Now I'll really feel like a schmuck if I screw up! So...guess I can't, eh? I'll keep you posted how I'm doing.

Good luck, Kathy! Great way to start the New Year. You can do it!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by econ34 /img/forum/go_quote.gif no buys are totally worth it! i went a few months without buying makeup or anything when i got my puppy. all the vet bills and vacs and everything added up quickly, and i realized i needed to seriously cut back on my makeup purchases. within a few days i was using all of this stuff i toally forgot i had. i used to buy so much stuff, when i stopped buying it gave me the chance to appreciate everything i had. i still had stuff left in packages!
good luck, it's totally worth it, you'll have way more money and you'll get to love everything you have even more!

I love what you said, econ34. Good point. I still have stuff in their boxes; some I bought more than 3 months ago and I've never used them yet. Now I'm looking forward to "rediscovering" all of them.
smile.gif

Good luck. I did a 3 month one a while ago. It was hard but I got there in the end.

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can do it!!! We can help!!! you're going to help by spending money on our behalf?!
rockwoot.gif

You can do it. Just stock up before your no buy. lol Ok for real, I'm sure you can do it. I've been on a no buy for a couple of months. You just have to realized you have everything you need.

Back