Stila haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
I just got from Sephora:

Stila e/s: Viola, Cloud (top row), Golightly, Shore, and Shell (bottom row)

Stila Kajal eye liners: Emerald and Amethyst

Stila lash boost

I haven't decided which e/s are going to my sis yet but I couldn't help myself and tried the kajal eyeliner in emerald on my eyelid and Oh my God! It is soooo soft and glides with no afford!! I'm in love :icon_love



 
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
2
ooooh so pretty Nilufer!! Can't wait to try them myself.
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
ahhh. i want to try the kajal liners!!

have fun and take pics of your fotds using them
biggrin.gif


 
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
0
I got the Emerald liner a few weeks ago and I agree that it goes on so smooth and effortlessly - no tugging. I just started my Stila collection .. oh dear.

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
thanks ladies!

Rosie, Stila collection is a nice collection, you won't regret it
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
I want to try these kajal liners too! Do they apply differently than kohl pencils?

 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Nilufer nice haul!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif


From the e/s have you try any of them?? From what I see Viola and Golightly looks very good!!

 
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
Great haul!

I can't wait to try the kajal liners.

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Sophia-I just tried Cloud and Viola e/s, kajal liner amethyst, and the lash boost. I will post it on the Fodt
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Viola reminds me of Latte with more shimmer and more pink I think. Very pretty colour!

Bhav-you'll be hooked!! the kajal liners are so easy to use....

Thanks everyone
icon_smile.gif


 

Jen

Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
685
Reaction score
0
Nice haul, Nilufer! I love the looks of the Viola and Golightly. Also, want to try those liners. I HAVE TO!!!!
icon_lol.gif


 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Jen Nice haul, Nilufer! I love the looks of the Viola and Golightly. Also, want to try those liners. I HAVE TO!!!!
icon_lol.gif
Yes! you do, I can't rave about them enough :icon_love
 
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
2,119
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by lilla I just got from Sephora:
Stila e/s: Viola, Cloud (top row), Golightly, Shore, and Shell (bottom row)

Stila Kajal eye liners: Emerald and Amethyst

Stila lash boost

I haven't decided which e/s are going to my sis yet but I couldn't help myself and tried the kajal eyeliner in emerald on my eyelid and Oh my God! It is soooo soft and glides with no afford!! I'm in love :icon_love

I love Viola and Shell!!! Jeepers! More to add to my wish list!
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif


Originally Posted by Cirean I love Viola and Shell!!! Jeepers! More to add to my wish list!
 
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
2,230
Reaction score
0
Nice haul, Nulifer!!
smile.gif
I want to get more Stila e/s soon too, as well as check out the Kajal liners!

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Nilufer says you will love the Kajal liners..
icon_cheesygrin.gif


Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Nice haul, Nulifer!!
smile.gif
I want to get more Stila e/s soon too, as well as check out the Kajal liners!
 

Latest posts

Top