Stiletto nails - yay or nay? (Pics)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20171018_115221.jpgI like them..are these hideous?

Last edited by a moderator:
@chelleeeer I like your nails.

I actually like stiletto nails. I personally do not wear them because I work in a hospital and they are not allowed. But I have worn longer nails since the age of ten (both natural and artificial) and I have learned many tricks to doing normal tasks without poking an eye out, snagging clothing, or breaking a nail.

Personally, I prefer a more natural almond shape as I feel it elongates and slims my stubby fingers.

If the shape of the nails made correctly, it's convenient: practically doesn't interfere with typing on the keyboard, washing, washing dishes, etc... For medical workers they really don't fit, sharp - gloves will tear, pantyhose, stockings))) need to get used. They don't suit everyone. I think it depends on the shape of the hand. Who has long thin fingers of this form of nails look like an alien:)) There's no proportion of your nails, so, they look rough.

I congratulate all the girls, I will get married soon, I'm so worried if he is my prince.  But we have a good wedding preparation although I'm not nervous and calm about it.  Girls and what clothes do you have? 

Back