Straight or curly?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hair is long and wavy/curly and whenever i do straighten it which its really a few times a month i get a lot of comments from guys (and gals) that they like it or even prefer it straight but I did read somewhere too that guys prefer waves i think they've been checking out to many VS models!!!!

In ALLURE it said a female blogger made two dating profiles (one with curled hair and one straight) and a significant amount of guys responded to the straight hair.

I read somewhere that guys prefer a girls natural hair.. so if you have curly hair wear it curly, and if you have straight hair wear it straight!

Well it really depends.. but generally I like thick curly hair
smile.gif
Brandon has very short straight hair and it looks great on him so
smile.gif
Like I said, it depends on the guy

I think if u wear your hair straight all the timr hell like it every once in awhile if you curl it. Just. Because its a nice change

my boyfriend just loves running his hands through my hair so i'd prefer it straight because when its curly its not as easy to play with. but man does he loves smelling me & my hair hah.

curly hair!!! I LOOVEE curly hair! i have curly hair and for a few years I wanted straight pin straight hair, but i'm over it. and curly is sexyyy

Personally I have the worlds thickest most unruly hair. So as long as I like it and it doesn't look like a static shock sheep I'm good. But I think Curly is sexier. Not to mention the two hair styles could make me pass for two different people.

My hair without product (thankfully not blow dried... try this volume times seven)(Say hello to Alec)

Photo200.jpg

Me with Curly hair (photo shoot... I was wearing a tube dress at the time)

stonedandpretty.jpg

Me with straight (Clearly taken in my bedroom while bored)

Photo178.jpg

Back