SugarBash Bag WTF??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve Harvey is behind this? Or at least...his face is plastered all over the website. I don't understand. Why? Why is this happening? Steve harvey aside, the general vibe I get is an "Influenster" type community. Either way. What? 

After watching the Steve Harvey clip a few times, it looks like he's supporting this woman with her business and it's not his. I mean, I know there are a lot of subscription services out there but I am willing to give this one a try since there is the Social Media component and it's personalized. I like that idea because I have friends that live hours away from me but I want to know if they've used a product before I spend more money on anything else out there and honestly, review sites are good but I really value my friends' inputs over all because I actually know them. Knowing someone personally makes me believe they would tell me the truth vs. maybe have a consultant write a review or whoever. I mean, we'll have to wait and see how the SugarBash site launches but in all honesty, I think the personalization and actually knowing/ controlling who is in your circle or friend group or whatever is what's going to be big and different from other sites. Def am staying open minded for this one

From the name of the sub I kind of expected this to be about candy or snack foods...

guess i'm wrong...lol.

Back