Summer 2015 Allure Beauty Thrills Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nails: Revlon Gel Envy Beginner's Luck (opal)

Eye Shadow: 526 Romantic

Lipcolor: For Keeps Pink (#490)

Butter Nail Polish - Violet's Revenge

Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour - Jewel Orchid

Milani Lip - 70 Matte Fearless
Got mine yesterday (pre-order). 

I got all the same colors except for the Gel Envy which I got in Cardshark.  Not my color but thought I would try it this morning.  Color aside.....Ugh.  Streakiest nail polish I have ever used.  I have some ridges on my nails and it highlighted those like crazy.  Each coat kind of pulled off/streaked the coat underneath.  I gave up after 3 coats (and it still looks horrible.....it looks like the polish is a thick nail wrap).  Also, this polish didn't dry quickly like the Sally Hansen gel (non-lamp) I have used. 

I will try the top coat over other polishes to see how it works on its own.  I would not buy the color formula in the future.

Received my box today and love almost all of the items. The ones I don't want have already been taken. I'm definitely going to order the next one. For my makeup colors I received:

Milani lipstick in Matte Love

Revlon Colorstay Gel Love in Cardshark (I have ridges too, guess I'll add an extra coat of ridge filler!)

Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow in Romantique

Revlon Colorstay lip color in For Keeps Pink

Sonia Kashuk polish in Jewel Orchid

Butter polish in Violet's Revenge

Seems like most of the colors are the same for everyone. The one negative is the 3 nail polishes, but that could just be me not being a person who paints her nails a lot and it does not take away from the rest of the box.

I got the same colors as above except my Revlon polish is Beginner's Luck. I will use most everything or give it away. Really like the Milani lipstick color.

Back