Summerswap 2014 Signups Have Ended

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for it a few days ago but I hope I signed up with the right username.  I log on this website with old user id (before the website move in April) as quene8106, but everything else on here shows up as NC42 (my profile, threads I started, etc).  I hope that this isn't an issue :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up for it a few days ago but I hope I signed up with the right username.  I log on this website with old user id (before the website move in April) as quene8106, but everything else on here shows up as NC42 (my profile, threads I started, etc).  I hope that this isn't an issue :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That explains why I could;t find "quene8106"!!  It was driving me crazy!   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'll switch your username on the spreadsheet to nc42.  Thanks!!!

I just signed up! Can't wait to start stalking/shopping!

I'm going no buy for June, now I can focus all energy stalking and spending on my giftee!

TOMORROW is the LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR SUMMERSWAP 2014. If you do not sign up by 11:59pm, JUNE 2ND, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back