Sun, Sea & Sand Inspired Tutorial [Pic Heavy!]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhh i totally like this alot. i have all colors sort of, dont think ive done it this way, thank you! BTW LOVE THE LASHES!

That is so beautiful mag....i can just sit and admire the way you do it. very beautiful dear.

1f.gif

Thanks!

Oh wow. I would try the same color scheme, but green makes me look so dead.

Super adorable! o:

Gorgeous! Amazing colors. Love it. You're gorgeous and your face contours beautifully, and your skin is so beautiful. Those are SOME lashes though, LOL, I don't know if I could pull that off at school!

These step by step instruction are very useful for all and especially for beginner so thanks for sharing these step by step instructions with us....

Gorgeous lady!! You really have a lot of natural beauty and your makeup skills amaze me! I've always been fascinated by how some women have such amazing makeup skills, especially when it comes to the eyes. I'm the girl who applies one layer of color, maybe two, simply because I have no idea what I'm doing! lol It never looks like this either! Thanks for this tutorial! It really turned out great! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow your skin is gorgeous, you have no pores,even on the nose. Beautiful makeup!

Back