sunburn to suntan

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there a way to get your sunburn to turn quickly into tan, before it starts peeling? Does this make sense??? LOL. My husband turns overnight to tan, I usually just peel away.

maybe exfoliating? it won't feel good, but it might help exfoliate the dead skin faster.

Lots of moisturizer!!! I like Hempz and Body Drench Hemp lotion (can be found @ Ulta or most tanning salons)
wink.gif

Basically it depends on the pigmentation of your skin...Like Liz said, exfoliate...but, do it every day - use a wash cloth (that works the best) -and as Janelle mention moisturize there after. Use a thick cream, the new one out by Nivea is terrific!!!

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin Is there a way to get your sunburn to turn quickly into tan, before it starts peeling? Does this make sense??? LOL. My husband turns overnight to tan, I usually just peel away.

Yes! I went to Maui for spring break and on the last day I took a chance and layed out with spf4 for a few hours. Badddd mistake! I was so burnt I looked like a lobster! lol But Maui has a chain of suncare items and I bought this product called "burn to brown" and I think the brand was like maui island secret or something like that. But its works great! Good luck!

www.mauiislandsecret.com

Back