Suzanne Somers Spray On Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tryed this. Is it any good? Ive heard great reviews on it. Would love to see some pics of someone wearing it if any of you gals have it.

ss.jpg

I've never tried it. I didn't even know Suzanne Somers had a makeup line! Hopefully someone will come along that has tried it!

Being curious about anything and everything "makeup" I did try this. I have a HORRIBLE time in the summer with sweating and my oily skin. I got tired of everything SLIDING AND SWEATING OFF! I even (horror of all horrors) went without makeup for 2 months (YIKES!) last summer because it hit 115 degrees where I live, it was in the hundreds and nineties for about a month. So, I gave up and went the lip gloss, mascara route,nothing else stood a chance. Someone said that this worked for them and I have to admit I tried it and it did! It does take practice and technique to use. Some ladies were complaining that they got it all over their bathroom or their clothes or what ever and I couldn't figure out WHAT they were doing with the stuff. Well, I came to find out that they thought,"oh spray on foundation, you just spray it on all over and you're done". AHHH NO. If you have ever watched that show "what not to wear" you will see Carmindy the makeup artist uses it frequently on the show. She demos how to use it and I found it was the same way I used it so it must be the way. It is really easy. What I do is spray a little right on the puff and pat it all over, a bit more in places I want coverage. I just pat and blend till I get the cover and finish I want. You can also use a sponge and smooth it over your lids and other areas, even under your eyes, just be sure you use an easy touch and smooth so you don't rub it all off or make it streaky (just like you do when you use a liquid). You don't need much and it is natural looking but covers well if you do it right and it feels light on your skin. If you have blemishes or spots, just take your concealer brush and touch it to the little bit left in the nozzle and touch it on the area (don't brush it in!) then tap it with your finger to kind of pat it on over the spot. Make sure that it is blended into the rest so you don't have dots on your face. It really is very fast. It dries quick and then you can put on what you want after. It gives good cover without looking shiny, thick or making your pores show. It is very light, gives a really nice finish and stays well, which is why the celebrities, people on tv (and even the politicians) are using the spray on/ air brush type of make up. It held up well for me, all I had to do was touch up with a little powder on my chin and forehead after a while. When you put it on, do it before you get dressed or just wear something over that you don't mind if accidently spray some on, and I put my hair off my face in a headband or towel so I get my whole face nice and smooth, just like regularly putting on your makeup. I know it sounds like alot but try watching Carmindy do it sometime and you will see just how quick it is and how nice it looks. You don't need powder after but you can if like to set or mute your blush and shadow. I hope that helps. I know this is long and sounds like a pain, but it really is easy. Just like anything, once you get the feel of it, it goes really fast and you will really like it. I really like it and still wear it when I want to not bother with my face for the day or for pictures, OR if I know one of my exes will be where I will be going. Let them drool, LOL! Give it a try, Good luck Chermarie

:yaya: Oh, I almost forgot! You can get it on her site, suzzanesomers.com, or hsn.com. I am sorry I forget how much it costs, but it lasts me a while and it comes with a puff, a headband and the makeup. The colors are pretty good too. Mine matched exactly. Just pick if you are warm or cool and how fair or deep your skin is. have fun, chermarie

a few years back Sally Hanson had a spray on foundation that was great I bought one bottle and could never find it again...... thats why we buy backups to thing swhen we can because you have to LOL

hmm interesting..i want to try the MAc Airbrush too...i tried sally hansen airbrush foundation..pretty good..but iwannt to try this too.

Great, this is something else I am going to have to get! Wait, I'm trying not to spend any money... :lol:

Latest posts

Back