Swatches - Dark Heart Designs Liquid Shine Set

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I recieved my wonderful package from Dark Heart Designs yesterday and was so eager to try what I purchased because I have never seen anything like these Liquid Shines before.

They come individually or in a set of 8. They are so pretty! When I first looked at them I thought they were all the same color but theyre not!

I have some swatches here, it was so hard to get a good pic because they are sheer liquid and sparkle each time you move. You can wear them over eyeshadow or on their own.

Umm.. I love anything sparkly or glittery lol in regards to beauty products! Whenever you try them out in a look, I'd love to see! The swatches are pretty, too. Thanks for sharing!

Yeh Im the same! I love all the glitters and sparkles :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I will come up with an eye look using these lovelies and post it today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I havent tried them yet but now youve given me a reason to hehehe

I did a look using one of these liquid shines and I absolutely love it!! I couldnt capture it properly on camera but in real life it looks amazing! I used blue eyeshadow with a little purple on top and the I spread some of the liquid all over my eyelid.. looks amazing and super shiny! I dont know why its not letting me post a pic on here though?? I uploaded it to my album so you can see :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pretty! It doesn't show up well, but I can see little bits of sparkle. I bet it was gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and love your eye looks!

Latest posts

Back