Swatches: Makeup Geek Corrupt, Milani Pitch Black & Sugarpill Cosmetics Bulletproof.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Left to right: Sugarpill's Bulletproof, Makeup Geek's Corrupt and Milani's Pitch Black​
 ​
Left to right: Sugarpill's Bulletproof, Makeup Geek's Corrupt and Milani's Pitch Black - with flash over bare skin.​
 ​
Left to right: Sugarpill's Bulletproof, Makeup Geek's Corrupt and Milani's Pitch Black - without flash over bare skin.​

I have to retract a statement I made a few months ago. I said Sugarpill's Bulletproof was darker than Makeup Geek's Corrupt and under indoor light it appears darker BUT in outdoor light Corrupt is far darker in one swipe than Sugarpill's Bulletproof.

That's a good question. I'll have to experiment with the three to find out which is easier.

I have Corrupt & although it is ridiculously pigmented & definitely an eyeshadow that's easy to overdo if you're not careful, I don't find it difficult to blend at all in terms of being able to move it around. I do have to use a fluffy brush with a fairly fine tip to blend it, though. Otherwise I wind up ruining the look I'm trying to do while attempting to blend it out. It's so opaque that even a little too much can wind up obliterating other shades that have already been applied. I don't own the other black shadows so have no idea how they compare to Corrupt.

Latest posts

Back