"tagged by toni"?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey im new to this (and by the way im lovin it) and in alot of the forums ive seen that some people have there names like big and glittery and in nice writing and under it in small it usually says ''tagged by tony''. how can i get that for my name?

Welcome to MakeUpTalk aprilthegreat! I'm Laura from Ireland. To get a tonitag, visit www.tonitags.com . Choose the tag you want, fill in the form & it will be emailed to you within a week!

If you need help with anything on this site just shout
biggrin.gif

haye..nice 2 meet yu. im chelsea from Toronto Ont! n thought it was "toggled" not sure...think it jus means it was made by tony..maybe send him a message he's one of the admins

Originally Posted by Laura Welcome to MakeUpTalk aprilthegreat! I'm Laura from Ireland. To get a tonitag, visit www.tonitags.com . Choose the tag you want, fill in the form & it will be emailed to you within a week!
If you need help with anything on this site just shout
biggrin.gif

lol yup, see laura nos how to get her dun
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh no Chelsea, its not Tony on here that does them! Its a completely different person
biggrin.gif

Hi April! I'm Jeanie from Southern California. Welcome aboard to Makeup Talk! Just go to the website, "tonitags.com", and choose your signature tag.

Hi cottoncandy..If you are using a firewall it usually is why you get the little red x's. at least that is what happens to me. I have disable my firewall before I go to the site and it works fine. Hope this helps a little
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Welcome to MUT April!

Originally Posted by Pauline Hi April,Welcome to MUT.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

We're all tagged by da real Tony!

ahaha lol

I got her to give me a tag, but I can't figure out how to get it on here. I tried but it didn't work. If anyone can help, that would be great!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by gamaki I got her to give me a tag, but I can't figure out how to get it on here. I tried but it didn't work. If anyone can help, that would be great!
icon_smile.gif
You need to save it to your desktop. The updload it to the Picture Gallery.Put the link on your siggy. If you want to email it to me, I can post it for you.

Back