Tanning solution?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new to the site so I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right area, but I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a bit of a problem I'm having..

My boyfriend is coming down to visit me in about 2 months, and I feel like I've gotten a bit too pale lately. I've tried to tan, but I'm just one of those people who burns too easily :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is there any type of cream/spray I can use so I can get a light tan? Nothing too dark, just something so I won't look like a ghost. There's only I think one or two tanning salons where I live, and aside the fact that I'd rather not use a tanning bed, they're about a 30-35minute drive away.

I haven't seen my boyfriend in about a year now since he had to move for college and the most we can do is Skype, so as the days draw closer and closer, I get more nervous and more anxious on looking a bit better for him when he comes down. Thanks in advance for any help! lol.

I am sure he is going to be so excited to see you that he isn't going to be dwelling on your skin color hehe. Also, tanning ages and damages your skin so badly. I would recommend trying some tanning lotions. We have a whole section of reviews so you can check out the ratings here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/products/category/self-tanners-bronzers .

You could also go to a local spray tan salon where they would do it for you. This eliminates mistakes you might make or choosing the wrong self tanner.

Latest posts

Back