Tapered thin eyeliner brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm trying to find some more eyeliner brushes of a particular sort. The ones I'm looking for are tapered at the end with a very fine line of actual bristles. The two that I have are long due for retirement. I can't spend a lot of money on them, no more than $10 each if I'm totally honest. Any ideas? Thanks.

Why don't you try the craft store and pick up some 00's, they have packages with 4 or 5, tapered and not expensive. I have been buying them for years.

Aisha, I actually have tried the angled brushes and I can't get them to work for me. I'm sure it's the way I'm holding them as opposed to the brush itself though.

Why don't you try the craft store and pick up some 00's, they have packages with 4 or 5, tapered and not expensive. I have been buying them for years.
I agree. It's far more inexpensive and there is a far wider selection to choose from.

The ELF brush is great, but at least the one I have wouldn't have fit the description of what's being looked for because it's not very fine.  Do they have one that is?

Latest posts

Back