Target Beauty Box: Fall 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one isn't grabbing me.  I think at a different time of year I would be intrigued, but just don't need most of the stuff right now.  

I think I will pass.  The little dry shampoos only seem to last me a time or 2, the bb cream is single use (and not enough to do your whole face), and I go through hairspray soooooo slowly.  Only interested in the NYX but I'd rather just grab the color I wanted at Ulta with bogo and a coupon.  The value is definitely there, just not personal value for me.

Torn! I'm interested in the dry shampoo b/c I'm obsessed with all dry shampoo and I did want to try that lipstick, but I'm pretty sure that nudish color won't work for me. Then again I could always use the extras for Secret Santa this year if they dont work for me, the value def seems to be there!
This picture shows a different color variation!

I've been wanting to try that hairspray, but it's fairly expensive for hairspray, so I haven't done so yet. If that NYX stick is really white, I can use it as a highlighter, so that makes two products I know I'll love. If the lipgloss is a nice color, that would basically double the value of the box in my eyes. Also, I hear a little dry shampoo at the roots gives you lift, which I desperately need, so this is a great way to experiment with that on the cheap.

Yep, I think I just talked myself into ordering one! lol!

I've been wanting to try that hairspray, but it's fairly expensive for hairspray, so I haven't done so yet. If that NYX stick is really white, I can use it as a highlighter, so that makes two products I know I'll love. If the lipgloss is a nice color, that would basically double the value of the box in my eyes. Also, I hear a little dry shampoo at the roots gives you lift, which I desperately need, so this is a great way to experiment with that on the cheap.

Yep, I think I just talked myself into ordering one! lol!
I love that hair spray, its my HG hairspray. Its super cheap over here I can get the big bottle for around $3-4.

I ordered one. Looks like a great deal.

ETA: I really am excited to try the BB cream, dry shampoo is always a must have to keep my Momma's hair fresh between shampoos, love the L'Oreal lip product, and if the Nyx jumbo pencil is in "Milk" I'll be thrilled, love using it as an eyeshadow base.

The Elle Net hairspray will go into my big Circular Swap/Secret Santa stash.

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost pulled the trigger on this, but ehh, there's just not quite enough exciting things in there I haven't tried. I don't use hairspray or BB cream, and I just got a new NYX pencil so that was the dealbreaker for me. 

The NYX pencil is great, though. I use the Milk one as an eyeshadow base for bright colors, so if that's the color they're sending.. definitely worth it. 

I'm not going to get this one. It looks good but I just don't think I will use it. Funny thing is if it was a mystery box I would be all over it.

I'm passing.  I do not use dry shampoo and I've already tried the lip product from Sample Society (I like it, for what it's worth).  With my luck, I'd get exactly the same color again.  While I'd probably get some use out of the other products, I'm not overly enthusiastic about any of them.  So it's not really worth it for me.

I would like to try the lippie, but the rest isn't anything exciting for me. I'm going to pass.

On my desktop the link goes to individual items in the box on one page, and only has those colors shown as the option on them (even though they obviously have more colors in stock to buy), so maybe their wont be color variations?  Do they usually have a bunch of color variations in the boxes?  

Mine links to a Nude Ballet for the lippie, and milk for the eye pencil.  

edited:  I see now in fine print colors will vary. Anyways, looks like I'm skipping it, it wont give me free shipping.  Tells me to buy 50$ of crap or use a Red card.  Oh well. :-\

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to try the lippie, but the rest isn't anything exciting for me. I'm going to pass.
That lippie alone is more than $7 (at least here in NYC), so if you really want to try it, it may be worth it. I think they are at least like $13 at CVS here.... I remember considering buying one on a rainy day me thinking they were way too expensive for a drugstore item when I can just spend a few more dollars and buy the real thing, YSL glossy stains, which I actually love a lot more.

On my desktop the link goes to individual items in the box on one page, and only has those colors shown as the option on them (even though they obviously have more colors in stock to buy), so maybe their wont be color variations?  Do they usually have a bunch of color variations in the boxes?  

Mine links to a Nude Ballet for the lippie, and milk for the eye pencil.  

edited:  I see now in fine print colors will vary. Anyways, looks like I'm skipping it, it wont give me free shipping.  Tells me to buy 50$ of crap or use a Red card.  Oh well. :-\
Strange, it gave me free shipping yesterday. I used ebates too which was really the icing on the cake. :)

I ordered mainly for the lippie and NYX. Didn't realize their would be color variations and the lippie image I saw was a bright pink. If they send a nude lippie and a NYX that isn't the milk color, I will be pretty sad. I know a lot of people use the NYX Milk as an eyeshadow base so that's really the only reason I want to try it.

I ordered mainly for the lippie and NYX. Didn't realize their would be color variations and the lippie image I saw was a bright pink. If they send a nude lippie and a NYX that isn't the milk color, I will be pretty sad. I know a lot of people use the NYX Milk as an eyeshadow base so that's really the only reason I want to try it.
Ditto!!!

Back