Target "Beauty is All the Buzz" Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These always go hella quickly, but go to samples.target.com and sign up for their current beauty sample bag; looks like this one is better than the last one!

Here's their text: The Prettiest Goodie Bag of Them All

Inside you’ll find things that soothe, cleanse, shimmer, repair, pamper, nourish…and in general just make you feel fabulous.

Here's the picture, in case any of you detectives can figure it out. Obviously it's the Pond's towelettes (cleanse), an eyeshadow (possibly Jemma Kidd? I haven't looked at the palette designs closely enough to know,), Aveeno lotion (nourish) And eliza7 said the red tube looks John Frieda-esque, so maybe that's the "repair", the tube could well be a Burt's Bees shimmer.....there are always lots of coupons in these, too

They've had John Frieda in before, so you're probably right. Bear in mind, it's usually packette samples, not bottles, but still...cute bag and lots of coupons makes it worth it!

As far as frequently, this is the third one I've done. I think it's roughly twice a year, maybe quarterly.

Oh yea, I assumed it was all just samples... still awesome to get samples, coupons and a bag for free!

Maybe time is just flying, but I feel like it was really recently that I saw people talking about the last bag on here...

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They've had John Frieda in before, so you're probably right. Bear in mind, it's usually packette samples, not bottles, but still...cute bag and lots of coupons makes it worth it!

As far as frequently, this is the third one I've done. I think it's roughly twice a year, maybe quarterly.

Oh, I figured you meant samples, not fullsize (although there have been fullsize items before--at least in the April bag). The FIRST Target Beauty bag had several "bottle" samples instead of foil packettes, was what I meant :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Plus, of course, there's a cute bag each time, too!

And it takes a while for the darn things to get out after they're ordered, but I know I've gotten in on all three of them. I did some Googling and this one arrived for folks anywhere from August to November!

This is the one that arrived in April of last year (roughly)

Thanks for the pics, it looks like they've already done those Frieda products so probably not doing them again I'd think?  Both bags look great.  Are the beauty bags already sold out though?? I just checked the website again because I wanted to send the link to some friends and I don't see the beauty bag there anymore.  It used to be there still but with the word "REQUESTED" stamped over it.  Hope it's not already sold out!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, I figured you meant samples, not fullsize (although there have been fullsize items before--at least in the April bag). The FIRST Target Beauty bag had several "bottle" samples instead of foil packettes, was what I meant :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Plus, of course, there's a cute bag each time, too!

And it takes a while for the darn things to get out after they're ordered, but I know I've gotten in on all three of them. I did some Googling and this one arrived for folks anywhere from August to November!

This is the one that arrived in April of last year (roughly)

DANG! That went FAAAAAST

I just went back, using Chrome (remember, I had managed to do the order via Firefox) and got a message saying that "our samples go quickly"...blah blah blah

The bag they're giving away looks very much like the March/April bag from last year.

Here's my last bag (posted to my blog on Monday, November 7, 2011).

Side-by-side of the two bags. I just took this before writing my reply.

BTW - At my local Target they sell the companion pieces to the bag on the left (the last bag sent out). I want to pick up the larger pieces since I do like the pattern.

Heh, I don't even know that I still HAVE the bags themselves from last year. I have a tendency to take freebie makeup bags and stuff them for my friends, for when they need a little pick me up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (Again, the miracles of coupons and free samples, yeah?)

ahh man I missed it!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the last one that they had tho and I use that little bag all the time to just keep a few cosmetics in my purse.

Oh man, I missed out on this!
scared.gif

I follow a ton of freebie blogs, and very rarely are the beauty ones much good. But the Target bag is always AMAZING.

I got mine last night!!!!! That eye shadow palette is the Maybelline color explosion in "forest fury". I also see I believe Loreal youth code, John Freida full repair, and a tresemme product that looks quite a bit like their mini dry shampoo bottle. The item all the way on the right looks like a tinted lip balm. SO excited these are my absolute favorite freebies!!! 
laughing.gif

OMG I want that eyeshadow palette!  Darn missing this bag.  lol  

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine last night!!!!! That eye shadow palette is the Maybelline color explosion in "forest fury". I also see I believe Loreal youth code, John Freida full repair, and a tresemme product that looks quite a bit like their mini dry shampoo bottle. The item all the way on the right looks like a tinted lip balm. SO excited these are my absolute favorite freebies!!! 
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

laughing.gif

See, I knew a Sherlock here would be able to sort it out! Haha

So more info on the latest bag giveaway from Target. The bag is from the Sonia Kashuk Tribal Cosmetic Bag Collection. This image on the left is of the Sonia Kashuk Tribal Pencil Case which retails for $6.99. I don't think the bag they're sending out is the pencil case but is a mini version of it.

I too am expecting packets instead like the last time. I'm guessing what will be in the bag will be:

1. L'Oreal Youth Code sample packet
  2. Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes (5 in the packet)
  3. John Frieda Full Repair shampoo or conditioner
  4. Some type Tresemme Naturals mousse or gel packet
  5. Some type of Aveeno Smart Essentials packet - not sure if it's the facial scrub
  6. Some type of lip gloss packet (I had one from Revlon that came in my March bag and it was a one-time use foil packet [see image above in calexxia post]). Is it one of the new butter balms?
  7. Some type of Maybelline eyeshadow packet (I doubt it'll be full size but instead will be like Sephora's eyeshadow samples which come on a paper backing with a plastic sheet over it [see image below])

Image above not mine, found online through Google.​
 ​
For those curious, the last bag (see my picture above) was the cosmetic bag from the Allegro Twirl Me Cosmetic Bag Collection. The first one I'm aware of (from last Spring that I got in March) was from the Sonia Kashuk Geometric & Blue Cosmetic Bag Collection (link is a Google cache of the page). The only item still sold from that line is a fold over clutch.

Latest posts

Back