Target designer collections are here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, those are so pretty Shaundra! I LOVE my Napoleon Perdis Light Patrol luminizer palette... I got it for $15.. (originally $60) so it was totally a great deal.

Those remind me of it but in liquid form. I will have to get one too.

I guess they didn't want to stray too far from their regular line's prices. Hope the quality is on par too.

If you use liquid foundation, try mixing the luminizer stuff in with it. That's what I do and it gives a nice medium glow--more noticable than putting it under, but not quite as much as putting it on top.

I was pretty excited about all of these, but man, you guys are right--they really aren't THAT cheap. The Pixi eye shadow palette looks awesome--38 bucks for what, 20 colors? I MIGHT do that. But the rest of it is out of my price range--guess I'll stick with MAC.

Ok Saturday night after I got off work (at 9:30), I had to go to Target to get a new hairdryer, since mine crapped out on me. I had about 20 minutes before the store closed so I'm cruising through on the way to the hair dryers, when suddenly I stopped dead and turned around--and saw Pixi! I NEVER thought my little Target in podunk SFSD would get these brands, but we have them! I tried to check them out but didn't have much time, so I will have to go back some night when I have longer to spend looking.

I just ordered two lipglasses and an eye liner from MAC when I got paid, so I don't really have the money right now to buy more make up, and man, it IS pricey, especially for Target....and I know nothing about these brands, as far as color payoff and quality, but it sure is nice to have another 'treat' option available to me!

I tested on the brown NP palette with three colors...the payoff was great and very smooth! Reminded me a lot of LORAC. The dark blue shade from the other palette was not so great.

update: they have it in the target i used to work at acutally.

though i havent had time to check it out yet.

I checked these out at Target today!
smile.gif

I must say, I'm quite impressed! The price is high, but the quality is as well.

Also, the luminizer that I wanted was HUGE compared to my Benefit High Beam! And there are a LOT more Pixi eyeshadow palettes available in person than the ones I saw online.

So...even while the prices are definitely high for something you'd get at Target, I definitely think the quality is comparable to products you'd see at Sephora.

mmm, yeah for the Jemma Kidd eyeshadows... $18? They have to be kidding me. On top of that, the eyeshadow packaging doesn't even look nice. For 18 dollars, at least make it look pretty.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I checked these out at Target today!
smile.gif

I must say, I'm quite impressed! The price is high, but the quality is as well.

Also, the luminizer that I wanted was HUGE compared to my Benefit High Beam! And there are a LOT more Pixi eyeshadow palettes available in person than the ones I saw online.

So...even while the prices are definitely high for something you'd get at Target, I definitely think the quality is comparable to products you'd see at Sephora.

Thanks for the update about quality. When I get my $10 gift card, maybe I will use it towards one of the products.

Hi:

So Napoleon Perdis is now with Target (I think like his line is being discontinued at Sephora).

You guys should have seen my hand/arm when I left Target! I had like the whole rainbow spectrum. I liked some of the JK glosses, but not the smell.

I actually went to the store to check out her liquid liner in the MAC "Aqualine" shade. It looked way bigger online, but it was only like .10 oz and like the same price... damn. I didn't like Aqualine. Anyway, I wasn't too drawn to anything, I would love to try the NP foundations though, they looked really creamy, but not for 30$.
frown.gif
I would really have to test them out if I want to buy. All of the samples there were disgusting!! Eeek.

i was surprised that my Taget already has the whole line of these three brands in.

at first i was excited to see them, but after taking a closer look i just didnt see anything to impress me enough to spend that much on each item. in fact, i like sonia kashuk stuff in there better....it was all just too pricey.

and also, they had had displays of the eyeshadow palettes, but they were covered by acrylic boxes so i still couldnt test anything. this will be another display i'll ignore when im in target now, just like all the Boots 7 stuff.

Back