• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tarte Blush Flash Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tarte just posted about a flash sale on their instagram account. All of their Amazonian Clay Blushes are 50% off for four hours, which makes them $13. I think there is about three hours left.

Just use the code LOVE at their website.

(Free shipping with $40 order)

Originally Posted by wishingwillow /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tarte just posted about a flash sale on their instagram account. All of their Amazonian Clay Blushes are 50% off for four hours, which makes them $13. I think there is about three hours left.

Just use the code LOVE at their website.

(Free shipping with $40 order)
what an amazing deal!!!  thanks so much for posting this!

Free shipping is not showing up for me and my cart total is $45 after the discount. I'll take that as a sign that I don't need more blush. I have A LOT including 8 Tarte blushes. And I figure if they're offering it now, they'll have just as good an offer or better in the future. Thanks for the heads up though!

I didn't do it!  So proud of myself.  I had three blushes in my cart, and then I walked over to my blush drawer.  Nope, I have enough!  Next time, Tarte! 

This is so tempting...but I'd have to buy 4 blushes to 'save' the $5-6 in shipping fees (I hate paying for shipping).  I really don't need 4 more blushes...however, if someone in NYC were to make an order, I wouldn't hesitate to piggy-back on the order to save on shipping!

Even though I already have 10 of these blushes, I picked up another 3. Also, as a tip for anyone trying to fet free shipping, If you get 3, the subtotal is 39. Add a eyelash curler pad that sells for a dollar. Cheaper than paying $5 for shipping. I picked up blushing bride, charisma and dazzled. Can't wait to add them to my collection

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is so tempting...but I'd have to buy 4 blushes to 'save' the $5-6 in shipping fees (I hate paying for shipping).  I really don't need 4 more blushes...however, if someone in NYC were to make an order, I wouldn't hesitate to piggy-back on the order to save on shipping!
Add a eyelash curler pad. that will bring you to exactly 40

http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-picture-perfect-eyelash-curler-pads or a pencil sharperner for $2

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Even though I already have 10 of these blushes, I picked up another 3. Also, as a tip for anyone trying to fet free shipping, If you get 3, the subtotal is 39. Add a eyelash curler pad that sells for a dollar. Cheaper than paying $5 for shipping. I picked up blushing bride, charisma and dazzled. Can't wait to add them to my collection
I have Charisma; it's so lovely!!!

Is it? How would you describe it?
I would describe it as a warm reddened peach, with lovely golden shimmer.  It can be subtle or built up as much as much as you like!  No need for a highlighter with this one.  Really beautiful with a nude or peach lip.

I purchased Dollface early last year in a kit and just got around to opening it on a trip yesterday, thought it would be too chalky looking, but it was beautiful...very sweet and Spring looking.

Is it? How would you describe it?
I tried Charisma before.

It's the one on the top/right. It was too sparkly for me. Left is Achiote.

I almost picked up charisma during the sale, but I'm glad I didn't. I already have achiote, so I definitely don't need it. They look pretty similar.

Latest posts

Back