Tarte Cosmetics?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I went to Sephora and the girl recommended the black eye pencil from TART for it's staying power? Has anyone used this pencil, and their makeup?

Reaction score
i don't have it but i know that tarte has really good gel blushes. i got one in dollface and i'll never use anything else

Reaction score
I've heard it's crap, so I'm not going with it. I've heard their cheek stains and mineral bronzers are awesome though.

Reaction score
I only have their cheek stains.

If you want a long-lasting liner from Sephora, check out Urban Decay! Their 24/7 liners are great!

Reaction score
The Sephora brand waterproof pencil eyeliners are amazing as well. I believe they are relatively new.

Reaction score
I dont know about their pencil eyeliners, but I have a couple eyeshadows and liquid liner, I love the shadows, the liquid liners not bad, easy to apply but hard to fix mistakes, lasts pretty good though. Sorry not much help lol but I think Tarte is an alright brand.

Reaction score
Hi:

No I haven't used this one. Did you buy it? If so, what were the results?

Reaction score
we don't sell it at my location, but everything i've used by them is great. i love their eyeshadows, blushes, and bronzer!

Reaction score
I have used them before...I did use one of their eyeliners: starry night...It's okay...I still love my MAC engraved...I've also used their lipglosses: fred/ginger and tarzan/jane...

Reaction score
Can recommend cheek stains only. Tried the little chapstick like lip colors and did not like them. Wasn't impressed with the e/s either.

Reaction score
the only thing ive ever used from tarte was theyre cheek stain which i really like.

Latest posts