Tarte on QVC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great choice! At least with QVC if you are not satisfied, you have the 30-day guarantee in place. Hope you like!

Hey ya KathrynNicole - I think you will really like them - they are sheer but have very nice "staying power".

Yes, on me they feel like a lip balm. So far, I only have Champagne Brunch and Tuesday. Lemming the others really badly though. Their lip liners are pretty good as they soft and don't drag your lips.

Thanks again! Champagne Brunch is sold out at Sephora.com. Tuesday looks really pretty. I need to get into lip liners. I don't own one. At all. :icon_redf I have in the past. Do you use the Tarte Lip Liner with your Lip Sheers?

For the most part I do. I have one of their liners: Sweet Tarte (Bronze & Pinky Nude).

Hi ya Delphine. The cheekstains are pretty easy to apply. I swipe stain directly from the tube to my cheeks and use my Ooopma Loompah fingers to blend out. (I know they have some of the colors in the mini sizes.) HTH

Delphine - you're killing me to admit all that I have (or some of it anyway). For me:

Dollface, Tipsy, Blushing Bride, Tickled, Cloud 9 ....

Don't know if you are tempted to try their e/s but their latest little kit is gorgeous (called Ms. Fix It). It has e/s & l/gs - e/s: shimmery champagne, shimmery purple, shimmery teal, matte bright turquoise; l/g shimmery pink & shimmery lilac lip and shimmery gold highlighter.

I watched Tarte on QVC yesterday but I guess I wasn't that impressed. I have never used Tarte so I am not a good judge. The colors were nice but I guess the form that the cheek stain is in seems weird. I am so used to powder. The cheek stain is like putting a blush in the form of a lipgloss on. I thought their cheeks looked kinda shiny after using it too. I have oily skin and it seems like it wouldn't look so hot after a couple of hours on me. I really don't know.

The girl who created it tho is cute as a button. She looks adorable pregnant.

I was at Sephora and tried a tester. They only had the Flushed color (VERY pretty) so I didn't buy it because I'd rather have a choice of colors. Anyway, they are a nice gel texture. In my opinion, it was easier to apply than cream blushes. I used a sponge wedge since it was a tester but if it was my own I'd just swipe some on my fingers and use my fingers to apply it to my cheek. However, the wedge worked well too. You don't need much to get a nice application, so I would avoid swiping the stick right on the cheek.

Back