Tarte's Park Ave Princess Mineral Bronzer (pics inside)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't look broken out at all! Your skin looks amazing and so does the bronzer! I am totally checking it out tomorrow at Sephora!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess You don't look broken out at all! Your skin looks amazing and so does the bronzer! I am totally checking it out tomorrow at Sephora!! thanks! let us know if you get it and how you like it!

Originally Posted by LipglossQueen It looks so good on you, I've been eyeing the Hotel Heiress mostly because of the packaging lol. thanks! yeah, i love the packaging!

Jenn - I'm going to try and return the bronzer this weekend. I never have enough time! I hope they take it back because I think I want the Tarte Kabuki brush or TM. I'm jsut going to say someone got me the bronzer as a gift and got the wrong color or something. I'm so assertive with everything except when it comes to returning things.

I really love all of Tarte's packaging although sometimes it is a big thick. I'm really liking the colors of the Damecuta. They're a bit more tame which is my stilo.

Originally Posted by Salope Jenn - I'm going to try and return the bronzer this weekend. I never have enough time! I hope they take it back because I think I want the Tarte Kabuki brush or TM. I'm jsut going to say someone got me the bronzer as a gift and got the wrong color or something. I'm so assertive with everything except when it comes to returning things.
I really love all of Tarte's packaging although sometimes it is a big thick. I'm really liking the colors of the Damecuta. They're a bit more tame which is my stilo.

oh, cool! glad you're liking the damecuta.
my sis uses smooth operator (i'm assuming that's the one you're talking about) and i used it once and loved it! let me know if you end up being able to exchange it! i'm curious if they take it.

It looks great on you!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by stevoulina /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks great on you!!!
smile.gif
thanks
smile.gif

Yes ma'am it looks awesome on you! I still say it looks green on my monitor! But, I know it's not since you're brought it over and showed me LOL!

i really like this bronzer, i finally bought it. Its really natural and i dont have to worry that i put on too much.

Back