Tea!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tea is awesome! No one in my family drank coffee growing up, only tea. Luckily my husband and his family are Dutch, so there's always lots of tea around to drink when we visit!

I actually like the Tazo tea bags I've tried, but I've only tried Wild Sweet Orange, Black, and Passionfruit. I also like Teavana, but holy crap! That stuff is expensive. I bought a very small amount of two kinds of tea (along with the canisters to hold it) for about $70, and the guy was like, "You know, this is only going to last you for two weeks, right?" I was like, uhhh...nope. It'll last awhile, lol! Especially for that price. 

One of my absolute favorite teas is Hot Cinnamon Sunset by Harney and Sons. Delish!

Also, if anyone lives in the Houston area, they should check out a little place called The British Isles over in Rice Village. It's run by a couple of British ex-pats, and they have all kinds of awesome teas and little treats!

Living in southern Mississippi, pretty much everyone here drinks sweet tea. I personally don't like it too much because it's always too sweet. I love the taste of unsweet tea, though. I like the bitterness.

I Love tea!

Right now, I'm really into genmai cha.  I can't stand fruity teas though.

I love Mate'!

In my tea cupboard right now I have:

Javavana Mate', My Morning Mate', Samurai Chai Mate', and Mate'vana.

Originally Posted by Argan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hot green tea is my favorite.
Ditto! Right now I'm enjoying Rishi's Jade Cloud organic green tea. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I tend to like my hot teas plain and my cold teas sweetened... not sure why.  When it comes to iced tea, I'm a sucker for Inko's Blueberry White Tea and White Peach White Tea.  Just enough sweetness without being overpowering!

It would be difficult for me to love tea more!  I even grow special herbs in my garden so I can make them into tea.  In particular, I love Anise Hyssop and Lemon Balm.  As for black tea, I love Assam, it's really smooth.  Any green or white tea that is not bitter is OK with me too.  All in all, I love tea!!

I haven't tried very many teas, but I'm looking for one that I might like.  I like stuff that tastes sweet or fruity, but I don't really want to be adding a bunch of sugar to make it palatable.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

Back