Technical help needed pls!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi! i need help, anyway one of you know where i can download free photo editing softwares? im too confused with photoshop and picasa is too simple. any help is much appreciated.

ps. i need it for my class photo and class album
rotfl.gif
thanks in advance!

have u tried paint shop pro!

its easy n really nice for beginners!

jst type in google paint shop pro!

n download the trail version!

u can crack it later if u want
wink.gif

thanks for the help! but im such a blur-do, dont know when i'll be able to figure out how to use it .. lol

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's what I was going to suggest. Great minds think alike.
rotfl.gif

I use it alot. It's a great package to be FREE!

thanks! but i still have not been able to figure out the irfanview one. i was looking for something similar to photoshop...

Originally Posted by angellove /img/forum/go_quote.gif can it add all thse fun stuff and sort of edit ppls face? well..ya...i havnt used it much! but its much easier and user friendly than paint shop..

you have makeup and teeth whitening tools n stuff :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

its kool...try it

and the best part is..when u start using it..it guides u through..basic tutorials!! n tips n lots of other stuff!! widin the software!!

Latest posts

Back