Tell me these are fake! - Trish McEvoy brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
umm, I dont think these are real. Theres alot of people on Ebay that have suppliers or family relatives from China and other Asian countrys that produce all these fake stuff like fake brushes, fake chanel stuff, handbags and other stuff like that for the relatived here in the US or UK can sell as authentic and get great profit on Ebay. You cannot get those brushes for that price. Why would anybody do that? Give you all these really expensive brushes for a small price. Theyre fake for sure without a doubt. :icon_conf

Glad to see you got your brushes and they are real!

I just looked at the sellers feedback and they got a negative from someone claiming they sell fake items, but that is one person out of how many...

Did you read any of Rosie's posts in the thread? She has real Trish brushes and compared them and she's pretty sure they're real. Often you'll find make up artists that work for companies, buy products at a discounted rate then sell them on eBay!

i bought Stila #9 on e-bay and it is very, very real (and amazing LOL). When i got my MAC sets i ended up selling 2 brushes that i didn't need- they were real (bought from a MAC store) but of course they sold for below retail- it's the nature of e-bay.

Some people are able to get close-outs, overstock, etc and we get the savings that go with it.

I'm happy that someone who already had the originals to compare them with felt these Ebay ones were real.

OMG!!!! I want these brushes I'm so in love!!!!! I want to bid so badly! But I'm so broke! I went and spent $100.00 on new stuff yesterday, why oh why didn't I see this thread before I did that! Ok.... Thinks of ways to get the money!!!!

Tiffany

im gonna order the brushes when i get the cash, im a waitress so it should only take a day or two. im so excited to learn that these are real. :icon_chee

Back