Testtube for Nov

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Thanks for posting! According to their website they are still doing the test tubes. Anyone ordered one recently? They list the January 2015 on their website. This was one of the original sampling programs that paved the way for others. Looks like it's still going. Would love some feedback from anyone who might still be a subscriber. I subscribed to the service in the beginning but ended up cancelling, not because the tubes were bad, I just didn't need that many products. From the look of their website, this might be a good one to get especially if they will have dermatologica products in their tubes. Maybe worth it for $29.99. They release them 6 times a year.

That is interesting. We already got the Microfoliant in the January Tube and there was no treatment offer.  Hmm.

I ended up signing up for this again. My last tube was 2012. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  I figured it's time to try again 3 year later. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Looking forward to getting this.

Back