Thais' EUREKA Tutorial! Mineral makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried this today and it works *wonderfully* for me, so I wanted to pop in here and say THANKS!

Backstory: Bought mineral makeup (a sampler) and thought I'd pretty much wasted my money. I need more coverage than I could get with MMU, it settled into my fine eye lines (yes, at 28 I have very fine eye lines), and the "powdery" look drove me nuts. I hated it. But, after reading your tutorial and trying this out, I was able to go *all day long* without having to reapply powder AND I received quite a few compliments on my appearance. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Great tutorial makes applyin mineral makeup less scary although i need a bett er kabuki instead of the little ones you get

Thanks so much.  a lot of the mineral makeup companies say you can't do it wet.  Got two questions!

I mean three. Four

1) Can you do this with bronzer as well??  And probably not a good idea with finishing powder, right?

2) I use a stippling brush, do you think that can work as well? 

3) What's the reason behind "having to have a primer"?

4)  How do you deal with finding that you worked so hard to match your color and then when it's wet, you get a different color?  How do you all deal with that

Back