Thank you MuT

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Just wanna say thanks a million to MakeUpTalk again for the wonderful GC for Gloss that i received for winning a recent competion (prize for the 10,000th post).

Since i don't live in the states, i've asked a friend to order the products that i like & she's sending them over to me in a few weeks.

I STILL have to decide what i'm gonna order, but i really like MAC paints so i think i might get 2 of these! I have CANTON CANDY, BARE CANVAS, STILLIFE & SNAPSHOT already. Any rec's on what i should get???

Reaction score
Laura, you're awesome! We're so glad you're here with us, and you're a most excellent moderator, too!

Reaction score
Hmmm! I'd recommend Untitled for a basic shade and Mauvism for something softly colorful. But if you're a bit adventurous, try Chartru! It's a true shimmery chartreuse that works so well with golden olive shades. Simply gawgeous!!

Originally Posted by laura127 Just wanna say thanks a million to MakeUpTalk again for the wonderful GC for Gloss that i received for winning a recent competion (prize for the 10,000th post).

Since i don't live in the states, i've asked a friend to order the products that i like & she's sending them over to me in a few weeks.

I STILL have to decide what i'm gonna order, but i really like MAC paints so i think i might get 2 of these! I have CANTON CANDY, BARE CANVAS, STILLIFE & SNAPSHOT already. Any rec's on what i should get???

Reaction score
Ohhhh hey, the pleasure is ALL ours!

THanks for hoppin on board!

Originally Posted by laura127

Just wanna say thanks a million to MakeUpTalk again for the wonderful GC for Gloss that i received for winning a recent competion (prize for the 10,000th post).

Latest posts