The art of retouching

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is really incredible! But what is that all over Erykah Badu's arms? Are those Tattoo's? She is such a beautiful woman to have tattoo's like that all over her arms? I noticed it on her face too. Very odd.

I thought it was crazy how they enlarged the women's boobs and butts, how funny!!! I need them to come to my house and "retouch" a bunch of my pictures.
icon_lol.gif
Goes to show that all these women have the same problems we do. They just have a little more money to get their pictures "brushed" before the public sees them in the magazines. Not really that fair, especially for the teenaged kids that have to grow up with inferiority complexes because of these idiots. They should step up to the plate and show themselves to the public who they really are. Didn't Jamie Curtis do that?

Originally Posted by Eva121 This is good to see, makes you feel better about yourself,knowing these "babes" aren't perfect either!

Originally Posted by suziqq322 They should step up to the plate and show themselves to the public who they really are. Didn't Jamie Curtis do that? Yes, she did. But I'm wondering,do these women allow these people to change the pictures? Don't they feel offended? I know I would
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine I think for those who have already been doing a lot of photoshoots, they probably expect it. I read this article in Glamour where Aisha Tyler was doing a shoot for something, and at the end of it, they told her, "Don't worry, we'll retouch it." It was a pretty interesting article too. It's on the September issue of Glamour. I read that article too. It was very interesting to read.

Eeek, that's scarey! It's funny to watch boobs grow and armpit hair vanish. But some of the lighting was so harsh in the untouched pics that of course they're going to be unflattering.

I wouldn't feel good about something changing my pics like that, I don't even like to sharpen my image on Photoshop. For me, what you see is what you get...

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo It's funny to see boobs grow and cellulite dissappear. LMAO
they looks totally different!

wow, now I can get into a bikini and have big boobs photoshopped on, lol

Originally Posted by **Jen** This is really incredible! But what is that all over Erykah Badu's arms? Are those Tattoo's? She is such a beautiful woman to have tattoo's like that all over her arms? I noticed it on her face too. Very odd. I don't think they're real, well I hope not they look scary. I've come across this site before and it's fascinating how much they change/add with photoshop, I would love someone to edit my pics like that so I could look 'perfect'.

that is really cool! a lot of them looked great before the retouching and didn't really need it.

I think most of them looked better without retouching. this retouching is too obvious, too fake looking.

Back