The Best Sunglasses for Your Face Shape

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great info, Nuri!! Peraonally I love the super big oversized sun glasses... They are just so cute... Me too Karren!just bought myself a pair today
biggrin.gif

I wish I could sport the oversized sunglasses, but my face is so small, I end up looking like a fly! I'm sure there's a pair out there for me somewhere, I just haven't found them yet
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I could sport the oversized sunglasses, but my face is so small, I end up looking like a fly! I'm sure there's a pair out there for me somewhere, I just haven't found them yet
frown.gif
Haha. I have the same problem too.
yahoocool.gif

I found these cute ray bans and oakley sunglasses. I have tried the big glasses and they don't work, but the ray bans that I found were sort of big and it still worked.

I adore huge sunglasses, it took me a while to find a good pair though and they ended up costing me £50
tongue.gif

I like oversize glasses as long as they are not too big. I just try them on to see if they suit, I have a couple of pairs.

Latest posts

Back