The biggest lie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what's the biggest lie you've told? of course, only tell us something you're okay with telling us.

i think the biggest lie i've told was when i was younger and screaming for attention. i told my parents i was going deaf and stopped listening to them and they thought i was telling the truth and they were really scared and hurt for me. i kept it up til i forgot to lie at the school hearing test and got 100%.

there's more, i'm sure, but that one came to my mind.

NEXT.

LOL Jen.

I remember sometimes I lied to my grandparents and pretending that I'm sick because I don't want to go to school. And now, I'm sick all the time lol.

Haha nice one Jen. And Leony I know that all to well lol.

As for me, hmmmm... I have no idea. Ive lied so many times lmao, its so hard to choose. Im just gonna pass.

My biggest lie is pretty bad. It's gotten so out of hand and I just can't bear to tell anyone what it is.

LMAO @ Jennifer! That's a good one though! Smart kid you were! Still smart, just not a kid
wink.gif

My biggest lie was when I was about 9 years old... Maybe 8... We lived in Germany at the time, and I LOVED going to the German candy stores... Since I knew where my mom hid her money, I would take some here or there to go get candy... Well, "some here or there" equalled like $300! I told her the babysitter's friend did it... Talk about a can of whoop a$$!!! I was grounded for 2 weeks (couldn't even leave my bedroom!), and life was plain miserable the entire time... That's a spankin' I'll never forget!

OMG Jen! Your poor grandparents...

And Aquilah, you've got an expensive sweet tooth!

I don't know if I've ever done a huge lie, just little ones. Like pretending to be sick, lying about drinking when I was younger, making up stories to get my brother in trouble.....things like that.

Hmm...I don't even know. I've told a lot of lies in my past, which is why I try my hardest not to lie about anything now. I mean, once in awhile I'll lie to one of my professors and say I'm sick and can't go to class or something, but that's about it.

i recently told a lie to a friend that really isnt my friend every time i turn my back she has her knife out so i told her that my husband didnt want her over our house which isnt really a lie but i forgot to mention that i didnt either so i put all the blame on him so i wouldnt have to deal with that drama queen

I never lie..I was the perfect child....lol j/k...see I lied. Really nothing really big comes to mind right now.

hmmmm.............can't think of anything big i can tell w/out it biting me in the butt later!

I really don't do big lies because that's like digging your own grave! Drama, just waiting to happen.

Hmm, I lied to a co-worker the other day. I told her I had plans on Sunday (well I sorta did, so I guess that wasn't a lie) lol nevermind!

If i lie it's something silly or simple that doesn't matter. heh. I can't even remember the last time I lied.
kopfkratz.gif

I'm not so good at lying, people always tend to know if I do, lol!

(especially my hubby john... been caught every single time!)

LOL Jen! That's a good one!

I can't think of any big lies right now.... I might think of some later.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif what's the biggest lie you've told? of course, only tell us something you're okay with telling us.
i think the biggest lie i've told was when i was younger and screaming for attention. i told my parents i was going deaf and stopped listening to them and they thought i was telling the truth and they were really scared and hurt for me. i kept it up til i forgot to lie at the school hearing test and got 100%.

there's more, i'm sure, but that one came to my mind.

NEXT.

OMG! I did the same thing! lol. I got ear infections a lot when I was younger, so I'd just pretend like I was deaf and couldn't hear my parents. lol.

I've told some bad lies in my day.....I've sworn to boyfriends I never cheated on them when I did (which I don't really feel bad about cause they were *******s and cheated on me too).....lied to professors in order to get good grades..(which I feel REALLY bad about)....hmmm...now i feel like a horrible person.

Latest posts

Back