The Clear Skin Regimen by Dan Kern

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by goddess13 http://www.acne.org/HTHs
smile.gif

Thanks for posting the link
smile.gif

it was a joke though, I am a fairly well known member there.
smile.gif

If the BP is too harsh for your skin, you could always try Arbonne's Clear Advantage. It's very gentle, yet very effective. I had a hard time with BP's even the 2.5%.

The Clear Advantage System consists of a wash, toner, lotion and a natural supplement that helps clear acne from the inside out. My daughter now uses just the supplement & the teen supplements combined and they keep her clear during puberty crashing in on her...he he.... Her skin is flawless now. The supplement also contains lysine and beta caratine (sorry my spelling), these are big in combating acne, along with many other natural ingrediants.

It doesn't really sound like Proactive because proactive uses a toner. The Clear skin regimine is just face wash, benzoyl peroxide, and moisterizer. I have tried a product like proactive, and it made me break out even more.

I have had good results with BP so I think it will work, but I'm going to wait because I still have an almost full bottle of neutrogena oil free acne wash and he says not to use cleansers that already have acne fighting medication in them.

I <3 the CSR! But it does take time/ patience...........Proactiv sucked for me...worked for a year and then quit :/ acne.org is one of my favorite sites
smile.gif

CSR rocks, I've been on it for seven weeks and it has done wonders for my skin. Just go on their site, acne.org, and hang out on the message boards. You will learn alot. The key to success is sticking to it and CONSISTENCY.

what exactly is the entire regimen? Is it just mixing moisturizer with the BP cream or is there more to it?

i'm trying the regimen now and just for a few days i'm seeing results, it's great because after 5 months of trying different over the counter medicines and facial wash, nothing works, but this regimen seems to work for me. I'm using Purpose face cleanser w/ my Buf Puf facial sponge, Neutrogena on the spot treatment and cetaphil moisturizing lotion. I hope all my pimples will disappear after few more days or weeks.

Originally Posted by Hi Im Mandy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I actually have noo problem with doing the regimen.. takes 5 minutes out of my life, no biggie lol How am I gonna do it with my broken hand
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Flowerinthewind /img/forum/go_quote.gif How am I gonna do it with my broken hand
frown.gif
pshh n00b :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Easily! Do you apply everything with your left or right hand? Strangly for me, I'm write handed, but i can ONLY apply bp and everything else with my left hand.. middle finger only lol.It should be easy to do it with one hand.. im almost certain i've done it before lol

Back