The Curve Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new "The Curve Eyeliner" from NYX? Even though I don't have a problem using liquid eyeliner, it seems like this would be more comfortable in my (arthritic) hands.....but it might be difficult to control... Anyone tried this yet?

Not yet. Toni told us about it at the FACE Awards but at this point in time it's not available at all Ultas. It is available online and I've been considering ordering it but I hate shipping. lol I think it's perfect for those like me who are blind as a bat.

Being more solid, it looks as though it may be easier to control. We don't get NYX over here, but hopefully if the design concept is popular more companies may adopt it.

Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like the ergonomic design. Is it refillable? Almost looks like it.
Oh, I wish, as that would totally be a selling point for me. But if it were, I'd expect NYX to mention that on their site and (sadly) they don't. $15 is pretty steep for a NYX eyeliner though, so...here's hoping!

If it IS refillable, I might spring for it, since refills would HAVE to be cheaper, ya know?

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, I wish, as that would totally be a selling point for me. But if it were, I'd expect NYX to mention that on their site and (sadly) they don't. $15 is pretty steep for a NYX eyeliner though, so...here's hoping!
Ahhh... Gotcha.

I purchased the curve and let me tell you that it's definitely worth the $15!!! Creating a thin or thick line is so EASY with the

curve and it's lasted me for over 2 months using it practically everyday.
smilehappyyes.gif
My only concern is that NXY does not sell refill

packet or non that I know of...

Latest posts

Back