The Dangerous Look For Girls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ewwwwww... Ya think with that many surgeories she would look better than that?? hahahahaha Just Kidding.... Probably has no feeling in her entire body?? What an idiot!!!!

That is just sad... and the girl is really pretty... but the mother looks like a freak!

Dude, that is terrible. ALthough she hasn't had one yet, my mother obsessed about cosmetic surgery my whole life. It actually gave me a complex but it ended up being a good thing, because now I would absolutely never get any kind of cosmetic surgery, unless it was reconstructive or something.She got breast implants right after I was born and never stopped talking about all the body lifts and face lifts and tummy tucks she wanted. It's insane.

I don't think any reputable doctor will do breast augmentation on someone that young when they aren't even finished growing yet. And hopefully her mother isn't dumb enough to go and find someone that will. Some people seriously shouldn't be parents..

My mom got breast augmentation when I was in middle school and I never even thought about wanting it until I was like 16 but even then I wasn't that serious about it until now. I've been going to doctors for the past 2 weeks to feel out the doctors and find one I like and I guarantee none of them would do surgery on a 13 year old.

to quote a much overused phrase, she looks like a "hot tranny mess." seriously. tell me she doesn't look like a tranny with bad plastic surgery done.

People like that should not be allowed to be parents. She is poisening her daughter with all this superficial crap and giving her a really unhealthy and unrealistic views on self image and self worth. This apalls me.

Horrible--this is sending a bad message to her daughter.
smile.gif
I don't even understand why some people are allowed to procreate....lol....

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Umm, that's way too young.
dito.gif

Poor child... Poor mom... They both need help.

Mom's passing on her low self esteem, self worth and self image to the child...

I feel sorry for them both

Back