The "Five Things" Game

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey girls! here we go again! I will post a pic of my bunny too. Wish i know how to post thumbnails.. gotta figure that one out![*]I met MY soulmate before my marriage/divorce was final.. (i saw that somewhere else on here too)

[*]I volunteer on my ambulance squad for the last almost 10 years.

[*]I hate people that try to compete with me.

[*]I try to remember that the things i have now, were once things "i wanted" and be grateful.

[*]Im trying to be a better person, and be glad for what i have. I used to complain about things going on in my life, until i met a person who's life was worse. Now i dont complain much anymore..

I forgot the bunny pic.Here he is!

Staybunny.jpg

Originally Posted by Marisol This thread has so much interesting info. Thanks for starting it Lauryn!
I love kids but I don't know whether or not I want to have any in my future

Honesty and trust are very important to me

The Notebook is my all time sappy movie... Ryan Gosling is a god!

I volunteer at the county food bank and for Bug Brothers Big Sisters

I have been downloading music like crazy today

Hey Marisol..It is a great thread, i originally wasn't gonna do it, but decided, why not! Its AMAZING how much you can learn about your MuT friends!

okey dokey just had to check it out, so now I have to post again of course!

1. I am so exhausted from my kids swim meet today. It makes me feel old
icon_sad.gif

2. I just started skiing again last winter after 10 years of no skiing.

3. I started skiing (snow) when I was 6

4. I love to read books. Lots of different kind, not just one genre.

5. I can't seem to find the perfect lipstick--even at the mac counter!
icon_evil.gif

Awww! That bunny is adorable!!! :icon_love

1. MuT got me hooked on MAC

2. I finally got out some serious debt that an ex got me into... (thanks dad!)

3. I am determined to get the new Mustang (convertible in Torch Red! )
wink.gif

4. I wish my boyfriend could be more supportive

5. I get really upset when I think about how much weight I've gained in the past few years & have come to hate shopping for clothes.

oh that bunny is sooo cute, Lauryn :icon_love

1. I did ballett for about 5 years when I was a kid and I was good at it so they made me switch to a class where everybody was at least 3 years older. I was shy and the pressure was too much so I quit.

2. I want to marry an american and move to oklahoma some day.

3. I´ve always had a huge fear of failing in everything I do

4. I am an earring addict. I can´t go past Claire´s!!!

5. I´m looking out for my first own apartment at the moment *yay*

1. I'm currently obsessing over the Oceanique/Shade Fluidline combo I'm sporting today.

2. I'm about ready for my Sunday nap.

3. I'm sick of shopping for work clothes.

4. I've completed 2 weeks of my new job and I'm already in need of a vacation.

5. I'd pay a zillion dollars for my dog to live forever :icon_love

here we go again:

1. My son turned 10 today!

2. I have really great kids

3. I hate it when friends are jealous of you (at least dont be so obvious)

4. I hate that I do not have the motivation to take off these 20 pounds!!

5. I am thankful for the health of my family, the beauty of nature and the ability to enjoy nature and have fun
icon_cheesygrin.gif

WOW! I haven't checked back on this thread in a while! It grew! What a great idea, Lauryn! I guess I have to post now.

1- I've been sick since Saturday.
icon_neutral.gif

2- The avatar is the place I was married. Cathedral Rocks, Sedona, Arizona in a destination wedding and I don't regret anything about that day. It was perfect.

3- I LOVE my job.

4- I'm glad a friend got me into MAC. Thanks Lauryn.

5- I wish a friend of mine would get out of the abusive relationship she is in.
icon_cry.gif

1. i'm off from work today and i have nothing to do, but then the days i DO have work, i complain.

2. i love the smell of j. lo's miami glow perfume.

3. i'm not motivated to lose the weight i gained - at all.

4. my room is SUCH a mess, so i'm gonna clean later.

5. i bought my graduation outfit for saturday, which i'm not looking forward to - at all.

I got a new faceplate for my cellphone today - champagne color!

I am having dinner with a good friend today

I am waiting for two MAC purchases in the mail... YAY!

On Friday, I am going to a Tips & Techniques seminar at the MAC PRO store in SF

I have been bitting my nails all day today.

I hope I'm not too late posting to this amazing thread...

1. My husband (the love of my life) and my first boyfriend (my first true love) both have the same birthday, December 17th.

2. I am a real homebody.

3. I love watching music videos.

4. I am in love with my children and feel lucky to take care of them.

5. I need to vacuum my car...there are crumbs everywhere 'cause I let my kids eat in there. (I know moms who don't allow their kids to eat in the car, and their cars sure look nice!)

1. I also have an amazing amount of crumbs in my car, since I let my kids eat in there too.

2. My car is always a pigsty, and to tell the truth, it was even before I had kids. Not as bad though.

3. I want to go on a big shopping spree, but alas I cannot because the extra money is going to paying for vacation.

4. My dog chewed the corner of my storage cubes/coffee table in my living room
icon_eek.gif

5. I have had a major sweet tooth going on for 2 weeks
icon_frown.gif

This is what i get for being nosy.. i just HAD to come back and read! Wow, this thread is SUPER long! i am glad everyone is having fun with it.. I have another thread to start which is just as fun!

Now, i must post.

[*]The boyfriend finally found a new vehicle.. YAY!

[*]Waiting for the relocation agent to call me back.. why must this take forever?

[*]We already have an idea of when/where to get married and spoke to our friends about it.(very small and very private THIS time!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

[*]My cat killed the bunny and i am very very sad about it..

[*]I posted my truck up for sale! Hope it sells! and SOON!

Originally Posted by MacForMe This is what i get for being nosy.. i just HAD to come back and read! Wow, this thread is SUPER long! i am glad everyone is having fun with it.. I have another thread to start which is just as fun!
Now, i must post.

[*]The boyfriend finally found a new vehicle.. YAY!

[*]Waiting for the relocation agent to call me back.. why must this take forever?

[*]We already have an idea of when/where to get married and spoke to our friends about it.(very small and very private THIS time!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

[*]My cat killed the bunny and i am very very sad about it..

[*]I posted my truck up for sale! Hope it sells! and SOON!

Whoa..back up. Your cat killed the bunny?? I'm so sorry! What the heck happened?
frown.gif

Keeping this thread going...

1. I have a pounding headache right now.

2. My Uncle is in the hospital..he was in a coma, now he's in and out of consciencness (sp?). Very sad Father's day for my cousins.

3. My son is out of school on summer vacation and bouncing off the walls.

4. Aside from all that's going on, I'm in a pretty good mood.

5. My grandfather turned 99 yrs old recently, and I would love to fly the whole family to Holland next year to celebrate his 100th birthday.

Nicole & Lauryn -
36_1_67.gif

Today I used MAC's Temperly palette and I loved it

I am not looking forward to the weekend due to the NASCAR race that is going to be happening near my house (Traffic is gonna suck)

I am so looking forward to the weekend because the weather is supposed to be great

Counting down (less than 48 hours) to my MAC seminar

Thinking of dying my hair again but not sure if I should do that or get highlights again

[*]My laptop is acting up and my desktop monitor went dead yesterday only after a year, I was so angry, but thank goodness for those performance plans and those even exchanges. Loving my new NEC.

[*]I realized I can't go without the computer for more than 24 hours. I was showing signs of withdrawal. I kept running to the computer to check something, but then would remember I had no monitor. BLAHHHHH

[*]I haven't spoken/seen my parents in 2 days and we live in the same house.

[*]I need a vacation, somewhere warm & sunny with crystal clear water and no sharks!

[*]I am a huge beach lover. I can go every single day of the summer and never get bored. I'll swim most of the time I'm there and then hope a beach volleyball game gets going. One day I hope to have a house on, near or with a great view of the beach.

1. Today I am teaching a class and we are doing the server move....not good
  2. I am having a starbucks right now.
  3. I have 5 computers on in the same room
  4. I have an infected hair folicle just under my chin, wtf
  5. I have ran 2 miles every day this week.

Originally Posted by Marisol Nicole & Lauryn -
36_1_67.gif

I am not looking forward to the weekend due to the NASCAR race that is going to be happening near my house (Traffic is gonna suck)

I am so looking forward to the weekend because the weather is supposed to be great

Thinking of dying my hair again but not sure if I should do that or get highlights again

Marisol - thanks! I needed that!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Nicole & Lauryn -
36_1_67.gif

Thanks.. i really did need that alot.
icon_cry.gif
since SuperBunny as i called him, was wild, we felt it only fair to raise him until he was eating solids and not relying on the bottle then let him be a free bunny.. Well, the Maine Coon cat was hiding in the tiger lilies, we didn't knw he was there. .He saw SuperBunny and pounced on him, we think. My neighbor saw the cat with it, and screamed for us to come out side. by the time we got out, the rabbit was dead in the cats mouth.. i was very very sad.. and i cried a long time.. and i am still upset.

1- I am glad to be on MuT, these are really nice people here. no bullies!

2- I did my best for the bunny, i will surely find another poor animal in need of help.

3- I can't wait for the 3rd of July party in Red Bank, all our closest friends are invited.

4- I am going to MAC tonite!

5- I wish there were more MuT'ers in NJ so we could all hang out!

Back