The "flawless" foundation look 1st time posting these.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Do you use Laura Mercier Foundation? And you do have great skin to begin with!! The brushes you used look nice, I may have to look into getting some for myself.

tnxspppppssssss..i wanna swap mu mid winter/prom dress for some good eye shadow!!! i never wore it..and its hawt

Awwwwww thanks..and no i use mac foundation. i have one mac brush and thats the 187. the other ones are just from cvs pharmacy! haha

I have a quick question, exactually What kind of foundation did you use? It looks really good, Id like to buy whatever it is you're using.

btw you're a natural beauty, Very pretty! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hi gwen... i use MAC. honestly hunny its the brush. even if i had used covergirl it would have looked just as good....its all in the motion of the brush lol..i have the 187 brush my mac

great tutorial! beautiful skin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

by the way, you're using two foundations, right? doesn't that break out, especially being mac's thick stuff?!

mac's studio fix powder seems to be the only product i've found that actually covers redness and discoloration.. does anybody reccomend anything else?

Back