The 'I want it and can't get it anywhere' Rant Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol.

• africa mango superbalm. Leony sent me this stuff from Japan and it is epic. I wore it every day until I hit 'pan' (if you can do that with a lip balm, lol) and now I use it sparingly since I looooove it so much. Shame I've never seen it anywhere! even online!
I'm pretty sure there are more things too, but I can't think of them right now.. I'm sure if they DID have these things here, they'd be completely overpriced!
So! list yours!

Hi pinksugar - I emailed adambeauty.com yesterday and they do ship to US and Australia. They said the price on their website includes shipping! So you can order the Africa Mango Superbalm!
yaya.gif

I might have to try it myself!
smile.gif

omg how exciting! thanks J! I'll have to check it out! I love that balm something hardcore, lol!

Okay, I placed my order with AdamBeauty.com and I got the Africa Mango Super Lip Balm for $7.00, then I got Shiseido Oil blotting paper for $3.50! Sephora sells these for $17.00! (I'm hoping they're the same ones, I'll find out when I get them) Anyway their prices include shipping and they only charge $2.00 for International registered mail. Looks like they ship worldwide. I ordered a couple of other Shiseido products... I'll post when my order comes in.
smile.gif

okay pinksugar - I got my order over the weekend. The Africa Mango Lip Balm smells wonderful and has kind of a tingling sensation when I put it on. But I can tell you that it doesn't last as long on my lips as the vanilla shea butter lip balm.

I went back to the adambeauty.com site and they actually have some decent prices on the Shiseido items. I received the oil botters and they work pretty well. I think I got a 3 pack for like $9.

we have nothing here.. no Maybelline, no Max factor.. no nothing.. I like burt's bees balm and we don't have it here..

frown.gif

Back