The Kardashian Sisters: Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmaoooo kim k is like 5'3 so of course her other sis will look like a giant compared to her

The one on the left is the hottest, but Kim is pretty cute, too. Why, oh why, is the one on the right so much taller than the other two?

Kim Kardashian is only 5'3" (160 cm). She is not tall at all.

The tall one on the right looks to be about a good six inches/15 cm taller which would put her right around 5'9" (175.3 cm), which is actually a decent height.

If the situation were slightly different... say Kim was standing where the tall sister was and the other two ladies were both tall, I would hazard a guess that Kim would be the one who looks a bit "off".

The one on the left of kim looks great...i hate kim's outfit, but love her hair and makeup. The one on the right... looks bad.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think they look hot!!! Oh you would
smiletongue.gif
smiletongue.gif

i dont know i'm over these type of girls, it's like they all look the same to me nothing original you know? go to a club and you see about 50 girls that look like this, blah!

Must suck to be tall man in the family.

The first hoebag looks like Sara Ramirez a lot... I like her outfit a lot.

I think the sister on the far right is the best looking and dressed, i dont think the other two are pretty, Mary

Originally Posted by marygambrell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think the sister on the far right is the best looking and dressed, i dont think the other two are pretty, Mary I actually thought that the far right sister looked best as well, while the other too are pretty but not as well-dressed.

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is the tall one really a dude?? That's what I was thinking. She looks like a transexual and she could beat the snot out of most men. LOL

I agree that Kim and the sister on the right are hoochies. The girl on left looks cute...but I want all of their heels, nice!
smile.gif

Someone please tell me who these girls are. I am but an old woman who has been out of the loop for too long
smile.gif
I see their name a lot but clueless as to who they are.

Back