The Kardashians/Jenners hmmm...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all look the same minus the youngest daughter.

Eeesh, is that Louis Anderson?

I dislike her - she's lacking beauty so she compensates with a b*tchy personality.

darn it, I can't see pics or links yet! I have two posts to go until I can. (one, now)

I've caught this show ... I think Kim is Beautiful.

I like the before, on the 1st they look to fake! I mean, its not like they aren't, but sometimes natural looks nicer too.

Indeed, she wears a bit too much make-up, but she has great eyes. I would love to do her make-up, I would have a field day on her eye make-up. You could fit and entire reniassiance painting on her.

I watch this show...I can't believe some of the stuff these familys let air...but anyhoo...i'm addicted. I think Kim is gorgeous....Kris is a little wacky....Bruce...poor fella doesn't have a chance...I can' stand how Kourtney talks....does she have a brain....and I LOVE Khloe's attitude...she is kewl!

I cant see the pics but I LOVE the show. They are all so pretty and kinda funny too. I just watch it to see what they're wearing and how they have there makeup.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif They all look the same minus the youngest daughter.Eeesh, is that Louis Anderson?

I dislike her - she's lacking beauty so she compensates with a b*tchy personality.

Haha! "Louis Anderson" Thanks for that. I have been pissy all morning and that made me giggle.

Anyway, Yeah what happened? The mom and Kim and Kourtney are very pretty......then there is Khloe

I love kim even though she sometimes look like she could be working on the red light district over here in holland

But i dont think she looks that much different...if you see the show they sometimes wear no make-up...she only looks younger

the fattest of them looks very different!!!

she looks 10 times better now

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where's Brody, he's my fav, lol. *rawr* he's hot!

I thought Kim looked pretty 'back in the day'. Rob is adorable. Kourtney & Khole are eh. I don't care much for them.

Latest posts

Back