The Most gentle and inexpensive eye makeup remover ever?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read a review of Klorane eye make up remover pads. Apparently they are amazing and extremely gentle. They sell for about 9 dollars for fifty pads. I have always used Almay eye makeup remover pads, and although I really like them, they sting my eyes every so often. They are about 5 dollars. Make sure you get the non oily kind!

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Baby oil gel. Only stuff that gets EVERYTHING off
smile.gif
. Plus,olive oil. I have tried it,it works better than baby oil gel.Petroleum jelly is great as well.

You can try the one by Mary Kay. Its gentle and you don't have to scrub your eye to get the makeup off either. I use one cotton ball on both eyes and when i go back to wash my face no makeup comes off.

Nutrogena's oil-free makeup remover is the best eye makeup remover that I have ever used.

I don't know how cheap it is comparatively, but when NYX had their 50% off sale, I got 5 bottles of their remover.

Best makeup remover I've ever used. EVER. It's two layers...so you have to shake it to mix it up. It takes my face off quickly, and leaves my skin really really soft and moisturized. I'm guessing there's some kind of oil in it, but it's super light. I won't even rinse my face off afterwards. I just rub the oil in as a moisturizer and hit the sack.

Neutrogena makes the best inexpensive eye makeup remover imo. It works just as well as Lancome's, if not better.

Originally Posted by sephoras girl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is it gentle? I haven't had any problems with it (the Neutrogena).
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sephoras girl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is it gentle? Yes.
wink.gif
It's not drying and has never stung my eyes. My sister doesn't like the fact that it's greasy, but I think that's what makes it gentle.

My skin is pretty oily so I don't like to use many eye make up removers but I did try Nuetrogena's Oil free and I like it!

I love Albolene and what is does for my skin. It's very cheap and is super moist with my skin. The best part about it is that it never leaves my skin burning. If anyone thinks that they have an incredible combination of makeup skills and wants to show them off, check out  http://www.albolene.com/makeup-artists-corner/ and see if you got what it takes to win! I already applied and if I win then I get free Albolene products, which saves me money, and I get a little fame for winner on all of my social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram. It's a really cool contest and I get to see other people's videos beauty techniques!  Check them out if you like an inexpensive makeup remover! 

Back