The Next Person To Post Game

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, but your sig is. Look at him shake, shake, shake his booty. Haha, and that little peepee. Too funny and cute!

TNPTP has been pooped on by a dirty, birdy before.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Nah, but your sig is. Look at him shake, shake, shake his booty. Haha, and that little peepee. Too funny and cute!
TNPTP has been pooped on by a dirty, birdy before.

TRUE!! It was horrible..devastating! When I worked in downtown San Francisco, I had my hair up in a huge bun, dressed in a business suit, waiting nicely for my sandwich at the pickup window outside a deli when WHAM something slammed the back of my head. Damn pigeon crapped right in my bun!! It was like a fried egg baking in the sun! I ran into the nearest Beauty Supply store (of course), and the sweet gay guy who worked there helped me blot my head with paper towels, and he said, "Honey, this is karma. You must've hurt a lot of men in your lifetime!" I called my work, said I was sick and took the next bus home. Shower never felt so good.
TNPTP has accidentally exposed a breast(or breasts) in public before. (If you're a guy, make it a private part).
tongue.gif

haha yes it was a sad moment

Tnptp is a huge Harry Potter Fan maybe even dressing up as their favorite character for halloween lol

nope... can't even get past the second book. Need the cliff notes. LOl

TNPTP has fallen in front of a crowd.

True.

(Nicole, I must say that I got a big
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
out of your bird poop incidence. I'm sorry that happened but we can laugh now, right?)

TNPTP is gonna stay up past midnight.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa True.
(Nicole, I must say that I got a big
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
out of your bird poop incidence. I'm sorry that happened but we can laugh now, right?)

TNPTP is gonna stay up past midnight.

False. Going to lay in bed now..probably watch tv, though.
(Lisa, it was hilarious. Like I'm on a hidden camera show or something! Things like that happen to me all the time!)

TNPTP has met someone online before...:icon_love .

Originally Posted by Charmaine False (T, wouldn't it be cool to have this game in the sex forum?)
TNPTP has fallen in love before

True!! A few times in my lifetime..
TNPTP likes to have sex in public places

True!

(Charmaine, I like your idea of having this in the sex forum.
wink.gif
)

TNPTP has kissed someone of the opposite sex before.

I think you are correct.

True.

TNPTP has done more than just kiss with someone of the opposite sex.

Hehehe!! Sorry but not at the moment. I was just chewing my tongue if it's any consolation.

TNPTP has a tongue peircing.

Dang, we are all on top of each other tonight with all the double/triple posting!

To Tony, i'm just on a few others but MUT is my only true love.

Back