The official Arabic inspirational make up pictures thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This forum is amaaaazing. Here we can see and try lots of mu styles on our eyes. And i love playing with colors. Really good!

Queen Rania is sooooo beautiful love her:hb: She has this Audrey Hepburn vibe about her so elegant and classy.

I agree. I'm arabic, well chaldean to be exact but my family comes from Iraq and speaks arabic, and most of us arabic girls wear the dark liner every single day. Its so funny going to work everyday with my DARK black eyeliner and everyone else barely puts on eyeliner. I've just always adored the smokey eyes and cleopatra type eyeliner thing, i guess its in my blood.

:add_wegbrech:my mom is obsessed with this lady's headpiece. she made me print out this picture so that she can give it to her friend who is going on a trip to dubai. She's gonna tell her friend to bring back a headpiece like this for us lol

04b9ad028c-vi.jpg

1-vi.jpg

wallpaper2-vi.jpg

wallpaper3-vi.jpg

wallpaper5-vi.jpg

wallpaper8-vi.jpg

wallpaper9-vi.jpg

wallpaper6-vi.jpg

What is that about?? My right one always waters; there's always wilted eyelash and washed away es/liner in the outer corner on the bottom lid.

My friend saw a doctor because her left eye always waters now too and she was told it has something to do with the tear duct (duh! I know, but I can't remember what it was, like blocked? strained?? I can't remember) and that there is a surgery to fix it, otherwise she has to live with it. i will ask her tomorrow and post what she was told it is.

Oh, that makes sense. My ducts are blocked, my eye doctor wanted to irrigate them but I wasn't down with a needle going down my tear duct, lol!

I just love these Arab women's make up and the bottom lid is a big part of the look and it would be ruined on my eye (if I could figure out the technique, lol!).

Back