The Olsen Twins - Who Looks Better?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
niether...... and both! lol

ashley's shoes and skirt are cute... i dont like her shirt though and her face looks fresher

mk's hair look a mess and those pants are aweful! but i do like her style better.

oh gawd no, i dont like any of their looks, she needs to wear one of her own shirts instead of borrowing her dad's, have a less scarier face and do her hair, --second picture, she needs to wear something better, those hooker boots are horrid! and give Marilyn Mansons pants back to him too o_O

Is she using a chicken as a purse too?
kopfkratz.gif

Ashley looks good but this shirt looks too big on her. And Mary Kate rocks this look.

Ashley sure has changed... And love her shoes too... And MK looks like a zombie.. But would die for those boots!! Lol. Was never a MK and A fan since they were babys...

So ids say neither looks that good to me..

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh gawd no, i dont like any of their looks, she needs to wear one of her own shirts instead of borrowing her dad's, have a less scarier face and do her hair, --second picture, she needs to wear something better, those hooker boots are horrid! and give Marilyn Mansons pants back to him too o_O
Is she using a chicken as a purse too?
kopfkratz.gif

Yes, I agree with what daerOn posted. But if I had to choose between the two, I would pick Ashley.

neither! the one up top looks like she grabbed a dirty top out of dad's hamper and paired it with a classy skirt. The blue top is casual cotton or soemthing and reminds me of stuff men wear to work in at blue collar jobs.

the one on the bottom looks like a movie style bondage whore. One who has slain her parrot and made him into a purse. I think I will go cry now! (poor bird.)

i hate to say it, but mary kate looks better. i also like her hair, don't care for the shoes with those pants. ashley's shirt needs ironing, but she's still cute.

Back