The Perfect Christmas candle collection by Victoria's Secret

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Perfect Christmas Home collection is being sold at Bath and Body works and also on victoriassecret.com. The candle wicks are lead free.

V242346.jpg

I love Candles Reija, i think they are wonderful for creating a lovely atmosphere. I like the scented candles too. I like to dress them up and put them in nice holders.

I'm a candle & tart freak too... thanks for the info Reija! Have to check these out!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm a candle & tart freak too... thanks for the info Reija! Have to check these out! LOL....Same here, I tend to be an impulse shopper when it comes to candle's and tart's, can never have too many you know?<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>I love candle's</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Actually i just put in an order for some stuff at yankeecandle.com - they have some clearance items and scents that are on sale... that you sometimes can't find in the stores... so I had to dabble... couldn't help myself! Now WHERE is that mailman!?!?

Oooh I gotta check out the website now! I didn't even realize they had a website. I've been to their store once.

Just got my order today! Along with (2) $10 off a $25 purchase coupons!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Everything is awesome! got my little Halloween cat tealight holder (I luv cats - & he looks like the one I just had to put to sleep
icon_cry.gif
) But I have the Pumpkin Spice burning now... smells nice! Reminds me of Thanksgiving smells... that "it's cold outside, just came home from Xmas shopping, eat a piece of pie by the fire" kinda smell ! MMMmmmm

OOH! I'm happy for you for your order! I'm checking their website out right now and I'm trying to be good.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Just got my order today! Along with (2) $10 off a $25 purchase coupons!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Everything is awesome! got my little Halloween cat tealight holder (I luv cats - & he looks like the one I just had to put to sleep
icon_cry.gif
) But I have the Pumpkin Spice burning now... smells nice! Reminds me of Thanksgiving smells... that "it's cold outside, just came home from Xmas shopping, eat a piece of pie by the fire" kinda smell ! MMMmmmm

LOL...Angel, you just described exactly what I love about these Fall/Winter tarts to a T. I need to hit Yankeecandle.com myself, we have a couple of shops here that carry the tarts but they have no where near the selection you see on the website. It's even chilly here in Florida today (chilly for us anyways..
icon_lol.gif
). Heck, I might even get a fire going in the fireplace tonight.

Latest posts

Back