The Perfect Skinny Jean? (your favourite brand)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will add that to the list of places, haha! so far the list is:

myer

esprit

jeanswest

just jeans

jay jays

general pants co.

unless some of those stores have moved which will mean I won't be bothered to search them out in their new places, lol.

Places not on the list?

supre (they're always too low! or too high!)

do they have jeans in portmans?

Sportsgirl will be added..

valley girl used to be my premier jeans place but they don't seem to sell them any more
frown.gif

did I put house of tar-jay on the list? LOL

Oh yes, the red circle boutique all the way, you probably could find a nice pair there.

I did see some jeans in Portmans last time I was in there, though come to think of it, they didn't really have what you are looking for, so, strike that!

I remember when buying my Skinny jeans at Jeans West they had a pair of slim straight leg style that was a little higher cut (mid rise). Not sure if those would be OK for you Rosie, I did not try them on as I only wanted skinny, my skinny jeans are quite low.

I was in Valley Girl at Chatswood a few weeks ago and they did have jeans, but I'm not sure of the styles there as I was not looking for jeans at that time.

I tried on a pair of skinny jeans for the first time today, this is a J Brand Skinny Low-Rise Jean in Ink. Looks really horrid! O shaped legs need to stay away from skinny jeans.

Denimtryons032.jpg

Charme, I think they look good! but they look VERY low rise and that would annoy me. The leg itself looks nice though, and just the right amount of scrunch at the bottom
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Charme, I think they look good! but they look VERY low rise and that would annoy me. The leg itself looks nice though, and just the right amount of scrunch at the bottom
smile.gif
Hmmm, this pair was quite tight, it took some effort to poke my heel through the end, that's probably good for the scrunch effect. Low-rise seems to have become a major trend, most of the jeans I browsed in Bloomingdales today are low-rise ones. I tried on a pair of nice mid-rise jeans from 7 for all mankind, but it's a big bell bottom one. Do you like the flare style?
7 For All Mankind Bell Bottom in Iceland

Denimtryons048.jpg

DKNY skinny jeans. i love them! the sizes run a lil bit smaller too. so if you usually wear a size 9, you're gonna wanna try a size 5. (another good thing i love about them haha)

also, you can't go wrong with Levi's.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif those are cute too. You look good in jeans, FULL STOP! lol. Thanks! A friend just shared a brand called Bongo, their skinny jeans look nice, you might want to check them out:

Bongo Fab 5 Fit

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif The only place I can find jeans to fit my height was @ a Charlotte Russe store. I bought 2 skinny jeans last year the dark/light wash. I don't wear them much, I need to scrunch them a little better and I'll love them! I just bought a pair of Opal flare from Charlotte Russe! The color is nice but unfortunately the legs are not snug enough. I even tried the soaking in the bathtub trick this evening hoping that would shrink them, waiting for them to dry now XD
Charlotte Russe Refuge Opal Regular

Tangeroutlet039.jpg

Sass and Bide "Hustler', I have a pair and they are fab, tuck everything in! I have a high ass crack so these are perfect!

Back