The "post a question" game

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by monniej "hey baby there's a bug on your shoulder" it was the 70s and i was 14, it sounded real good at the time
what's the most you ever spent on one makeup item?

$50 on chanel foundation.
what's your favorite movie of all-time?

I was quite addicted to celebrity love island

What's your favourite song at the moment??

Originally Posted by Sarah84 I was quite addicted to celebrity love island
What's your favourite song at the moment??

La Tortura by Shakira featuring Alejandro Sanz

What is your worst habit?

Originally Posted by Marisol La Tortura by Shakira featuring Alejandro Sanz

What is your worst habit?

My worst habit...sometimes I crack my knuckles, and it drives my husband crazy.
Who is your most favorite person in the whole wide world and why?

Originally Posted by Charmaine Would it be totally wrong to say "me"?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

How did you find MuT and what made you decide to join?

i was looking for reviews and the reason why i joined was because the forum actually looked NEAT, as in, set up nicely, attracted me, no teeny bopper shit, etc.
what's the biggest regret you have?

Originally Posted by Charmaine Would it be totally wrong to say "me"?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

How did you find MuT and what made you decide to join?

I was searching the net for some reviews on different mineral makeups and came across Mut. I checked it out as a visitor for maybe a day, and decided to join 'cause you all seemed like such a great group of gals (and guy). I'm glad I did!
Who's your favorite celebrity?

Originally Posted by Jennifer i was looking for reviews and the reason why i joined was because the forum actually looked NEAT, as in, set up nicely, attracted me, no teeny bopper shit, etc.
what's the biggest regret you have?

biggest regret? one of them was not taking advantage of all their was to experience in high school. I dated a guy seven years older than me (for seven long years), and hung out with an older crowd. Became jaded too soon.

Oops, I forgot to post a question!!

What's your favorite aroma (keep it clean, girls), and what does it remind you of?

Do you mean from the house hold cleaning products????

If so, Clorox Bathroom Cleaner with Teflon, reminds me of the time I lived in Copenhagen, Denmark (miss it soooo much
icon_sad.gif
)

Who do you hate the most in your life and why?

Originally Posted by Nicolet Oops, I forgot to post a question!!
What's your favorite aroma (keep it clean, girls), and what does it remind you of?

Originally Posted by lilla Do you mean from the house hold cleaning products????
If so, Clorox Bathroom Cleaner with Teflon, reminds me of the time I lived in Copenhagen, Denmark (miss it soooo much
icon_sad.gif
)

Who do you hate the most in your life and why?

what I hate most in my life is that my marriage didn't work plus i have to deal with a bad alcoholic in my life.

Which friend are you jealous of, and why?

Originally Posted by MacForMe what I hate most in my life is that my marriage didn't work plus i have to deal with a bad alcoholic in my life.
Which friend are you jealous of, and why?

I have a friend (not a close one) but I am jealous of her because she has always had everything at ther disposal and never took advantage of it. her parents are pretty well off and she grew up with a silver spoon. SHe goes on trips and shops like a maniac but doesn't work or go to school. I guess more than jealousy I also feel sorry for her. Without her parents, she is nothing.
What is your best quality?

Originally Posted by Marisol I have a friend (not a close one) but I am jealous of her because she has always had everything at ther disposal and never took advantage of it. her parents are pretty well off and she grew up with a silver spoon. SHe goes on trips and shops like a maniac but doesn't work or go to school. I guess more than jealousy I also feel sorry for her. Without her parents, she is nothing.
What is your best quality?

Hey Marisol. just remember, rich or poor, when you die, nothing goes with you and no one will remember how rich or poor, just how nice or nasty.. ya know?
Best Quality? I always tell the truth to my friends when they ask my opinion. Sometimes i DO get into trouble for it, but they know where to come for honesty.

you can have any vehicle in the world,, which one would you pick?

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey Marisol. just remember, rich or poor, when you die, nothing goes with you and no one will remember how rich or poor, just how nice or nasty.. ya know?
Best Quality? I always tell the truth to my friends when they ask my opinion. Sometimes i DO get into trouble for it, but they know where to come for honesty.

you can have any vehicle in the world,, which one would you pick?

A black mercedes G-class
smile.gif

What's the one pet peeve you can't stand about ur significant other?
biggrin.gif

oh so easy, he always wants to go and look at cars or talks about how he know someone who is willing to trade etc. all the freakin time and drives me nuts.

What is your dream vacation spot?

Spain..I want to become more fluent in Spanish and the culture interests me

What is your favorite food ever?

Originally Posted by erica_1020 Spain..I want to become more fluent in Spanish and the culture interests me
What is your favorite food ever?

Tacos

What is your most recent elebrity crush?

Subscribe to Allure, Ladies Home Journal and Redbook super cheap from ebay (Teen Vogue free because of husband) I'm not even a teen I'm 28 but it's cute lol

What was the last book you read?

Originally Posted by erica_1020 Subscribe to Allure, Ladies Home Journal and Redbook super cheap from ebay (Teen Vogue free because of husband) I'm not even a teen I'm 28 but it's cute lol
What was the last book you read?

angels and demons.
have you seen my keys?

Originally Posted by bejb1011 angels and demons.
have you seen my keys?

Probably.. they are with mine lost in the sofa somewhere..
Whats the worst/ugliest item of clothing you ever wore?

tropez brow pencil in buttered rum. the best .99 i have ever spent.

which eyeshadow color combo do you wear most often?

Back